Chapter 11

⚠⚠ WARNING ⚠⚠ Sexual Content in this passage!! ⚠⚠ You have been warned......

That night I was racked with nerves. It wasn't going to be my first time but it was going to be my first time with him. I had to get ready, this night has to be perfect.

I hoped into the steaming shower, washing my hair with mango scented shampoo and washing my body with watermelon scented body wash. I also made sure to shave everywhere. Like everywhere.

I dressed in a tight black tank top and black booty shorts. I smirked. I am going to ravish his body for what he did in his office. I blow dried my wet hair making it curl up and look shiney. Last but not least I brushed my teeth. The smallest but most important part.

I sat on the bed and looked at the alarm clock. 9:27 where is he? I wondered. Not a second later Mason burst into the room. Once he spotted me his eyes darkened and he slammed the door shut then strode over to me in 3 delicious strides.

He grabbed me, bring me to my feet while his eyes devoured me. "Oh god." He moaned with a deep growl that seemed to come from inside his chest.

He thrust his fingers into my hair as he held my face in his hands. His mouth crushed into mine with a ferocity that took my breath away. I wasn't frightened exactly, just surprised. Pleasantly. The anticipation of our tryst had already turned me on, but now I felt my juices flowing and my pu$sy started to twitch as he pushed my mouth open with his tongue.

Mason took a deep breath as he pulled away. "I need you now," he panted. I didn't have time to respond before he resumed his exploration of my mouth. His rough hands raked up my thighs and hips before he pushed up my top, seeking my breasts. I let my head fall back against the door as he brought his lips down to one nipple, swirling his tongue around the tight bud. He squeezed the tip between his thumb and forefinger and pulled slightly, making me moan with pleasure. His hands and mouth alternated from one breast to the other, kissing, sucking, and teasing me. If he kept this up, I might climax from the breast play alone.

I grabbed his head and pulled him up to standing. I reached down between us to his belt, which I started to undo. But he reached around to my ass and lifted me off the ground, grinding me directly into the hard ridge that had formed behind his zipper. I wrapped my legs around his muscular torso as he carried me to the bedroom, throwing me to the plush bed as he pulled his jeans off.

He stood at the foot of my bed, in his tightly fitting boxer briefs and T-shirt, staring at me with hunger in his eyes. His eyes darkened as he surveyed my body. I desperately wanted his touch, but my heart was beating out of control. I began to scoot back on the bed, trying to put a little distance between us so I could catch my breath.

He began stalking towards me, like a predator with its prey. He crawled slowly onto the bed, and then over me, forcing me back down. He kissed my neck slowly, breathing hotly in my ear. He reached down between us and he cupped his hand directly over my mound. He began to press and knead his palm into me, his fingers slipping between my folds even through my panties. I growled at him, desperately pulling at his shirt. I wanted him naked so I could see all of him.

Finally, Mason raised up onto his knees and pulled the shirt above his head in one swift motion. He slowly ran his hands down over my hips, slipping my panties down my smooth thighs. I reached for his underwear, trying to expose the girth of him to me. But he moved away from me, off the bed. He pulled off his underwear quickly, finally exposing his cock. I subconsciously licked my lips in anticipation as he grabbed my ankle and dragged me to the edge of the bed. My thighs wrapped around his hips as our sexes collided.