Chapter 5

"You know your gonna make a great Luna when you actually decide to play the role." That stupid southern voice said. I put the book I was reading back on the desk with a sigh.

"Again Trent. Shut up." I replyed. He chuckled. "I'm for real. The way you handled a thrid in command of the biggest pack in all of America, like it was nothing. Yeah your one special Luna." I glared at him. He was really starting to irritate me although a feeling deep in side of me felt a sense of pride and strength.

I shook my head. I don't want to hear it and even I am not going against my own word. If I made it very clear that I did not want to hear it then I dont want to hear it. Period.

"I said I don't want to hear it!" My voice came out as a snarl, animalistic and depper than my usual voice. I snapped my mouth shut quickly to see Trent's face go from fear, to shock, and then finally to the face of a hardened solider. He strode across the room in 3 quick, long strides.

He picked me up and threw me over my shoulder. That's when my mind snapped back from the shock. "Hey! Hey! Help! Put me down you oversized gorilla!" I began to scream for help and for that big hulk sized man to put me down.

Pack members loitered about in the hall, staring at us with faces in a mix of fear, shock, and concern. Trent brought me to an even larger office and I immediately felt the desire in my core and the shiver that raced down my spine, signaling that Mason was in the room

Trent roughly dropped me onto the red love seat. A terrifying growl emitted from Mason's chest. He stalked over to me anger evident in his walk. "You have 10 seconds to tell me why you were touching her. If you weren't my beta I wouldn't have even allowed you to explain yourself, you would have been dead on the floor." My eyes widened at his words.

Wow he really is blowing this out of proportion. "She used the Alpha voice on me." He said.

What the hell? I don't even know what that is, I thought confused. Mason's face changed from anger to disbelief. "Your lying." He said narrowing his eyes at him.

Trent lifted an eyebrow at him. "Do you think I would have brought her in here the way I did if I were lying?" Trent asked.

"You do know I have two legs and you could have just let me walk here." I mumbled crossing my arms. Mason looked deep in thought and Trent just looked at me like I was stupid.

"Oh and you would have came willingly?"

I thought for a moment. "Touché."

Mason looked between us, then walked over and punched Trent, whish was followed by a loud crack. I let out a little shriek. "Are you fucking crazy!" I yelled at him. I ran to Trent helping him sit up, while he was holding his bloody, broken nose.

"Don't touch her again." Mason warned. He gave me a look with so many emotions that I couldn't decipher them. He watched me help Trent up gently with stormy eyes. I scowled at him before helping Trent walk out the room. "Jerk." I said before slamming the door.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Hey readers, sooooo sorry this was a short chapter. I just had no clue what to write about lol. But don't worry, I will be updating soon. Keep reading though
~
Lisa ಠ_          ( ˘ ³˘)❤