Chapter 6

I sat up and blinked sleep from my eyes. I looked around at the unfamiliar room as the accounts of last night hit me like a sack of patatos. Trent had a broken nose because Mason punched him, I stormed out like a drama queen holding Trent, he pointed out the way to his room, we waited until his super healing to kick in so he could stop bleeding, by then his nose was bluish purple and he layer down on the bed while I slept on the couch.

I stood up and tip toed to Trent's sleeping figure. He snored slightly but his nose looked perfectly fine, as of he had never been hit. Maybe I did over react. To me that was crazy serious but maybe to them...it wasn't anything?

I shook my head. No. His mother taught him right so he had no excuse to hit Trent for nothing. I looked around. I was still wearing Mason's big shirt and I felt disgusting. I looked back at Trent and shrugged. He looked like he had a full bill of health so why did I have to stay?

I tiptoed out the room and miraculously found mine. I shut the door silently. I leaned against it breathing a sigh of relief. I'm surprised Mason wasn't here, maybe he was giving me the space that I need. I walked into the bathroom, and turned the shower on. I stared at the girl in the mirror with striking gren eyes. It would be a lie if I said I didn't look good, I smirked.

My bouncy natural curls framed my heart face. My pink lips were bright and soft while my eyes were sharp and peircing. I closed my eyes. After everything that happened I feel like I didn't know the girl in the mirror.

The girl in the mirror had a family, a sister a mother, a nephew. Sure she had a hard life but at least she had one. She was innocent to the danger I was aware of. She was more innocent than me. A traiterous tear slipped out. She didn't have her families blood on her hands.

I wiped my cheeks angrily. Come on Maria. You said you weren't going to be that one girl in the movies who always cries. Can't you at least keep one promise?

I took of the big shirt and got under the hot spray. I shivered when I felt the warm water massaging my tense muscles. It began to wet my hair which curled even more when it got wet. OK Maria. Now is the time where you can let it all out. And I did. I slumped down the shower wall crying my eyes out. I moaned as my heart bled.

It could have been hours, days, that I sat there crying. I didn't know. It was when I had nothing left to make my tears with and I couldn't let the pain flow through my voice anymore. I got up and looked to the bar side to see what type of soap they had. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw female products. I picked up the rasberry scented shampoo and condition. I lathered it into my head until it felt like I was scrating it raw.

I then cleaned my body with matching skin soap. I breathed deeply as I draped my body in a pink fluffy towel. All I smelled was raspberries. Good, I smiled. I don't need to be stinking in a house full of werewolves, who had amazing sense of smell.

Something shunning caught my eye on the counter. I gasped. There sat folded neatly clothes and a pair of black heels next to them. I slipped them on and looked in the mirror. I was wearing a tan high waisted skirt with a folded belt and a sleeveless black corset which was tucked inside the skirt. I looked back at the glittering necklace. The sparkling thing that caught my eyes. I snapped it on with a smile.

Whoever got me these clothes had amazing taste. I blow dried and brushed my hair. Getting it back into its natural bouncy curls. I grabed the black little clutch bag and walked out the door as steam followed right behind me. Whoever brought the clothes knew that I was going somewhere fancy.

I looked at the bed and there sat Mason. He stared at me his eyes going wide. His eyes darkened and sent shivers down my back.my skin tingled as he looked me up and down with lusty eyes. I blushed and shifted my feet. He still stared at me as if I were a piece of chicken and he had just came back from that TV show Naked and Afraid.

That was when I noticed him. He was wearing a blood red tight shirt and black jeans. His Bruno mars hair style and high cheek bones had me drooling over him. He smirked and I blushed even harder. He probably saw me as another girl who wanted his sexy ass.

I cleared my throat. His gaze was starting to do things to me. Things that my mind didn't agree with but my body did. Mason snapped out of his daze. "Come on you two love birds. You know how the other packs hate it when were late." Trent said through the door. I heard his feet slowly fading away as he walked from the door.

I looked back at Mason. He stood up and walked to me slowly. Then all of a sudden his arms wrapped around me. "I'm so sorry that your mad at me. Please forgive me. I just want a regular life with my mate. I'm so tired of you fighting me." I understood what he ment but still it didn't shake my determination to leave.

This man killed my family over something so petty. So why was I letting him wrap me in his arms? I sighed and snuggled deeper into his embrace. Maybe I can stay here for just a bit longer. I just hoped I didn't lose my heart in the process.

"So where are we going?" I asked, my voice muffled into his big broad chest. "A pack meeting. All the alphas want to meet my future Luna. Their bringing their packs and were bring some of ours."

"Why some? How come you don't bring your whole pack like the rest of the Alphas are doing?" Mason just laughed and put his face into the crook of my neck, breathing deeply. I shivered from his touch.

"That building wouldn't even be able to hold half of my pack in there." He said pride showing through at his numbers. I mumbled a small oh. With a sigh he let me go and stepped back. He grabbed my hand and looked at me with those dark eyes that seared my soul and caused heat to travel through my body and liquid pool to my lower regions.

He grabbed my hand pulling me from my thoughts and out of the room. "Come my dear. Its about time I get to show off what's mine to all the other Alphas." He said with a wink as we went down the stairs.