For Nabtastic

We cut to Seb, heading home. He stops at his mailbox, takes out a notepad, and writes a note, causing the box to lower for him.

Seb (Mentally): Hmmm... Water bill, Gift for Aria, Jury Selection, wait, some Lotto winnings? Might've been a wrong delivery. Court order? What would they need to send me one for?

Seb looks at a letter from Honorable Judge R.R.Roberts.

Seb: What do they need?

Seb opens the letter, and finds the following components:

To Mr. Moran
From: Judge R.R. Roberts

Dear Mr. Moran,

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this letter's arrival, but I wanted this sent to you, as your acquaintance, Garry Stue, would have burnt the letter and claimed to never receive it.
Yesterday, we received multiple confirmed accounts of your acquaintance vandalizing the back walls of the courthouse, and we also have evidence given his foolish choice of the graffiti being his face.
As an act of justice, the court has agreed that give Garry the requirement to perform community service of any form. Any time, any place. We have also put you in charge of regulating him, to assure that he does the tasks correctly.

With appreciation,
Judge R.R. Roberts.

Seb: Garry, I have no idea what to say to you.

A few minutes later...

Garry: Wait, since you're my regulator, can't you just sign it off and we wait?
Seb: You serious? One, I won't do that, two, we need signatures from everyone you help. And three, I'm not committing Forgery to save your neck.
Garry: Oh, FINE! You wanna play that game, let's play!

Library:

Seb and Garry enter the library.

Garry (Quietly): Helloooooo, Library!
Seb: Thank you, for not being so boisterous. Just browse around for a sec, and don't do something crazy. I'll check and see what they'll need help with.

Garry went to a shelf and started rummaging around.

Garry: Seb shoulda published my autobiography by now. Surprised it hasn't hit Bestsellers.

A/N: Should I tell him?

Garry is promptly teleported to the Front desk, where he's given a mop and overalls.

Librarian: There's a massive mess in the restrooms. If you could clear that up, I'd appreciate it.
Garry: Alright. How bad can it be?

Garry enters the restroom, and notices it's oddly clean. Too clean to do the task.

Seb: They apparently want you to clean it until they can see themselves. And do not just draw them there like Edd did in Moving Targets.
Garry: You think I'm gonna do that? Hah!
Seb: Well, good luck.

An hour later...

Seb: Well, he should be done by now. Lemme just check.

Seb enters the restroom, only to find that Garry had placed mirrors on the floor.

Seb: This is gonna be a long day... Garry, you can get outta the stall.
Garry: Just gimme a sec.

Garry steps out, now wearing a full tuxedo getup.

Seb: There's what Edd did, and there's this.
Garry: You said the Librarian said that she wanted to see herself in the floor. Now she can.
Seb: Do you know what a metaphor is??

Seb uses his Rewrite ability to erase the mirrors, revealing Garry did, at least, do what he had to.

Seb: You did clean the floor, so I'll give you credit for that.

Signer:                  Hrs Worked:   Job:
> Ms. Hallogen     1 hr 30 min.     Cleaning

Garry: On the right track. How many do we need?
Seb: We need... at least 9 hours worth.
Garry: 9 more, or 9 total?
Seb: 9 total. I know someone you could help. And it'll get us at least half of what we need.

Seb uses his Rewrite ability to teleport the two to PC and Ruby.

Boxing Assisting:

PC: What do you want, Seb? I'm busy.
Ruby: Wait, are we-!
PC (Muttering): Shush!
Seb: Well, you know how you need some help with those punching bags?
PC: Yeah, so? And also, why is Baldi McNoNoseHair here?
Seb: That's why he's here. He's helping you with that.
Ruby: Well, we do need some help with those. Sure, he can do it.

Later, PC brings Garry to a boxing room.

Garry: Aight, PC. Where's the punching bags at?
PC: I'm looking at one.
Garry: I don't see any.
PC: Sheesh, Seb wasn't joking when he said you're dense. You're the punching bag.
Garry: Oh no.

5 hours later...

Seb pokes his head into the door, not knowing what PC was up to.

Seb: Hey, PC! How's the-

Seb sees PC and Garry in a boxing match. It's already clear who's winning, as PC doesn't even have a bruise, and Garry's skin turned purple.

Seb: I think that'll do it.
PC: Agreed. Dealing with him is getting old. Real fast. Just gimme what I have to sign.

Signer:       Job:                   Hours:
PC.            Boxing Help.      5 hours

Seb: Not gonna lie. You look like a bald, teenage William Afton.
Garry: Shut. Up.
Seb: Hold on, I had an idea. The Judge said "Any Time. Any Place". I could probably send us anywhere so you can start helping.
Garry: Like where? And how would we get to wherever you're thinking of?
Seb: Easy. I can teleport us there, or we could talk to Psy.

Garry goes pale in seconds at the mention of Psycho's name, remembering him for setting him on fire for "being a massive b****".

Garry: You can do the honors.

Seb opens up a portal via rewrite, only to find what looked to be a massive pile of spaghetti.

Garry: Is that... Spaghetti World or something?
Seb: Welp, I'm not going there!

What looks like a brown robed... whatever it is with green eyes, and blades for hands appears.

More Janitorial Work

???: HeY. CAn YoU pLeaSe cLear OuT thiS SpaGheTTi?? ThAt faT iDiOT wonT dO iT.
Seb: Go in.

Seb tosses Garry through.

???: ThAnkS MaN. YoURE a ReAl One.

After some time, a sauce-covered Garry gets tossed back through, revealing a castle that looks like the one in SM64.

???: HerE's yOUr SigNAtuRe.

Signer: Task. Time:
The Great Garo Bob. Cleaning. 3 hours

Seb: That was weird.
Garry: We're done! That's what matters.

———————————————————
Seb: And that's probably the first time in a long time Garry and I really cooperated. It's also why Garry's not fond of spaghetti anymore.
Aria: At least you did cooperate with him. I remember you telling me you don't remember the last time you did.
Seb: Yep. Want some spaghetti?

Seb holds up a plate.

Aria: Sure.