Scenarios

The Beefing Stue Gang

The door is kicked open, as PC drags something in.

???: YOU'RE GONNA HEAR FROM MY BOSS ABOUT THIS!
PC: Your boss can lick a toilet seat for all I care. The "don" wants to see you.

The bag is emptied, and an unnamed man lands on the floor. The man has a slight gut, full white tux, a black sport hat, and a small goatee.

PC: Just go down the hall, and get outta my face.

PC kicks the figure down the hall, showing Psy, the Seb Plushy, and John, who all look like they don't like being there.

Seb Plushy: You can just make this easier, and head to the office. None of us like being here. The Don's annoying, Mr. Dripman.
Dripman: A talking plushy...? Ah, never mind.

Dripman enters a decorated door, and sees a bald man with a tux over a green hoodie, blue cap on top of a white top hat, blue jeans, and red shoes on top of the desk. Next to him is a short guy with a white suit, maroon pants, white and orange shoes, an orange beanie, and some inky black skin around his eyes, which are white. A subordinate.

Garry: Well well well.
Dripman: What do ya want, kid?
Garry: You... You were the one who's been taking money outta my Club Penguin Account, weren't you?
Dripman: So what if I am?
Garry: NO ONE...

Garry grabs Dripman by the scruff of the neck.

Garry: Takes money outta my accounts. Now... tell me who you're working for, or else, IM GONNA DO SOMETHING VERY ILLEGAL!
Dripman: Kid, you don't scare me. You gotta do something genuinely frightening.
Inkling Seb: I'll call PC in.
Dripman: PC? You mean the computer?
Inkling Seb: Nope. I mean PC, the Parasite Host that can kill you and make sure your existence is erased.
Dripman: What? And what's with your voice? Sounds gargled.

PC, now looking incredibly murderous, enters.

PC: Finally! I can put these new weapons to good use!
Dripman: (Dripman.EXE has stopped working)

Dripman faints.

Inking Seb: Okay, PC's a lot scarier than we all thought.
Garry: And that's a small part of what the Beefing Stue Gang is made of!
Psy: I thought we were called the Incinerators.
Inkling Seb: I wanted us to be called the Flyfish Splatters. Or the Woomy Brigade.
Garry: As the Don, I command you all to SHUT UP!
Inkling Seb: You don't tell me to shut up, I tell you to shut up!
Garry: No you do not!

Inkling takes out a Bomb Launcher, and shoots a Splat Bomb into Garry's knee. It explodes on impact, knocking out the Don.

Inkling Seb: I'm the Don now! And as the New Don, I declare this "Mafia" shut down, now!
John: Oh, thank god! I was bored of this thing. And it was only a couple of hours.
Inkling: Sooo, wanna spend Garry's Club Penguin Money?
Psy: Eh, why not?

———————-PTTS Incorrect Quotes—————————————
Carol: How do you handle those two?

Player and Girlfriend are getting at each other's throats again. GF lost one of her horns, and Player has a broken ankle.

GF: You don't know how badly I want you dead!
Player: If I weren't so civil as to just leave you on that flagpole, you would've been a pulp when we first met!
GF: Oh, you call that civil?! Then what's this?!

The two return to beating the daylights outta each other.

Nab: I don't even know at this point...
—————————————————————————
Mickey: ...And then you solve for Y! Any questions?
Foxxlo: Did you get any of that?
Veteran: Get any of what?
Mickey and Foxxlo: ...
——————————————————————
Xenophanes: I'm gonna getcha! I am-
Faker.PAB: Shut up, you useless excuse for a Trollpasta! Ya low effort Sonic Recolor! At least other people inspired by you put effort into their EXEs. Needlemouse, Hog and Scorched, Starved. They beat you by several billion universes. You're not even good enough to BE a Trollpasta! Now go crying to whatever filth made you, and your Dollar-Store Warparty game!
Xenophanes: (Insert immense emotional damage noises here)
————————————————————————