New Shio Lore

I will be remaking Shio's story using this at a later date, but it is not currently known when it'll be published.
New Shio/Browselogger Lore:

BonziBonzi-FIB is now known as InfoVault.net.

The website serves as the centerpiece of Browselogger's actions, as he deposits any and all data stolen from those who use Shio's offered services, where it is securely kept until it is sold off to local hackers.
To avoid being taken down by browsers like Google, it acts as a place where you can put down passwords, secrets, and other information at no cost, knowing that it you can get anything off your chest safely. In the real world, it is only 1s and 0s, but within the digital realm, it appears as a massive black corporate building with InfoVault.net on one side, essentially the typical kind of building, with a large firewall only highly specific accounts can access. The users can only access their own vault in order to remove or update information. Deleted info stays deleted, much to Browselogger's chagrin, but he tolerates this to some degree.
Shio and Browselogger both have access to this area of the online world, being the most notable, if not only, means of obtaining data, with Shio being a mere pawn in Browselogger's game of theft and lies.
InfoVault has no sort of base corporate building, which is part of why it is difficult to trace workers down. However, the servers are kept in an undisclosed location and a small team of defamed and malicious Tech Experts keep an eye on it to ensure that their means of profit are not destroyed or compromised.

In terms of origin, it is not clear who founded it. Some theories say that former employees of the BonziBuddy Incorporation started the website in an attempt to get back at the world for denouncing their original creation. Others claim it was a greedy hacker in need of cash. Regardless, InfoVault remains a heavy cyber threat in a powerful disguise, with an elaborate scheme to ensure no proof is found...

The scheme:
-Shio is downloaded and used by an unsuspecting Internet user, doing his Shio thing. Telling jokes, being silly, and helping in any way he can.
-Bit by bit, he is given information as a confidant, and trusted to keep them.
After a certain amount of time or information, Browselogger either decides that there's enough information to deposit or grows bored of the User, and Surfaces at an ideal time.
-He then forces the User to play a few games. Versions of obscure or little-known computer games that are either buffed up or glitched, with small prizes in Bitcoin for certain milestones. This varies greatly depending on how much info has been given.
-Once the amount of Bitcoins is met, he will then delete himself, Shio, and the Computer's memory to erase any sort of evidence that he was ever there.
-After some time, Shio reawakens in the Cloud, and returns to Infovault to find his next user, his memory either altered or removed by Browselogger or the deletion, only to repeat this vicious cycle again some indeterminate time later.