Shio meets PC and Ruby (Act 1)

PC and Ruby are shown snoozing together in what looks like an alleyway. The feeling of being repeatedly poked in the face snaps Ruby awake.

Ruby: What the-? Seb?

Ruby glances up, seeing the familiar face, what seemed like the same shorty that PC had been putting up with from the beginning of their escape room endeavors. However, he looked off. Since when did he have a scarf? And didn't he have some red in his hair instead of that weird microchip pattern? And what of that emblem on his beanie? And the shoes being armored?

Ruby: Something ain't right. Babe? You there?

Ruby starts shaking PC awake.

PC: What is it, Ruby? My legs and head are killing me right now- where the hell are we?!
Ruby: Some kind of city?
Shio: Welcome to the Internet! =D

Ruby blinks for a moment, as does PC. They have a brief issue processing this.

PC: The Internet?
Ruby: Did you bring us here?
Shio: Nope! No siree! I wouldn't pull people here against their wills!
PC: Stop lying, Seb!

PC grabs Shio to choke him. Only for both to spontaneously glitch like nuts. PC quickly drops Shio to get out of it.

PC: F@$;! Agh!
Ruby: Babe! Are you alright?!
Shio: You aren't from around here, are you?

PC stares blankly at Shio

PC: Duh!
Ruby: Please don't instigate, Babe...

Shio starts wandering.

PC: For an AI, he has a short attention span.
Ruby: Babe-
PC: You at least agree there?
Ruby: He might know how to get us out. Come on.

Ruby drags PC by the wrist to follow Shio, as he enters what looks like a 90's Game Emulation Site.

PC: Game... Emulation?
Ruby: I'll explain later.

The two enter, and spawn in a rather odd forest. Low poly, and they both have matching 64-Bit aesthetics.

PC: Where's my mouth! Why do I have a &;$/&/;) text box?!
Ruby, to herself: This seems like an N64 game...
PC: What?
Ruby: I have a lotta explaining to do, eh?

Meanwhile, Shio is shown a bit of a distance away. Some areas next to him are bugging out, like birds, textures being corrupted, etc.

PC: Is he okay?
Ruby: I dunno.

PC walks forward.

PC: Hey, Bootleg Runt!

No response.

PC: I'm talking to you!!
Ruby: Babe, are you sure this is-
PC: I'm immortal, Ruby. I'll be fine!

PC sends a tentacle forward, yelling. The appendage abruptly glitches out.

PC: OW!!!

PC curses angrily at Shio. The curses are comically censored with a Shio Icon. Shio himself turns around, his eyes covered in a glitched shadow with white bloodshot rhombus eyes.

PC: The hell-?!

Shio's body glitches out further, becoming lankier, frailer, and corrupting any game texture near him.

Browselogger: RUN

Browselogger slashes at PC with a clawed hand. The Parasite Host thankfully blocks it with their own claws.

Browselogger: So much life...
PC: Damn straight!
Browselogger: ...To be SQUANDERED!

Browselogger's voice cuts off and glitches when he says "Squandered".

Browselogger: Hour Zero Arrives!

To be continued...