Garry in: Bounty Hunting (Attempt 3)

EEEEYAAAHEEDOOOOLAYEEEEHOOOOOO!

Seb: Ugggh.... [Beep] it... Is some neighbor making their chickens scream...?
Aria: That... (Yawn) ...would be an opera compared to this... I can only imagine who'd be doing this at 3 in the Damn Morning.

The two climb a ladder to the roof, and see Garry screaming and yodeling at the top of his lungs for some reason. His jaw was extended down to an absurd extent, and the screams were discordant, outta pitch, and overall painful to hear.

Aria: Garry...?
Garry: YOOODALAAYHEEHOOAAAaaaahh... (Cough) Ahem... EEEYAAADOLAYEAAAAAA-

Out of tiredness and annoyance, Aria storms over to Garry, and shoves him off the roof.

Garry: Nonono- No- NOOOOOOOOO-!

The toothpick of a narcissist fell right into a rose bush.

Aria: A$$HOLE!

Aria picks Seb up, and climbs back down into their room.
——
Later that morning...

Winter: Did... did anyone get any sleep last night?
Genesis: (Groan) Goddamned Garry wouldn't let me.. with all that yelling.
Seb: Zzzzzzzz...
PC: I swear... if I ever get my hands on the fool who kept us up at night that I will not name...
——
Meanwhile, outside, Garry finally emerges from the brambles of the bushes.

Garry: Ow... my Igdoof...
Akari: And I thought you were prickly before.

The collegiate youth takes a photo of the egoist's situation.

Garry: Now's not tha time for snarks, Kokoro.
Akari: I'll just leave you to your own anger.

Akari starts walking off, heading back to the house. Meanwhile, the gears were turning in Garry's head. He'd recalled the other day, when he had Koronova pinned for a second. The silhouette was uncannily similar. Could Akari be hiding something like what Garry was thinking of?

Garry: Hold on, Akari.

He stared at his acquaintance for a bit.

Garry: Ya look a whole lot like Koronova, Y'know?
Akari: Should I be flattered, considering she kicked your rear twice?
Garry: Just got a question. Are you... Koronova's little sister?

Akari gave a dumbfounded expression to respond.

Akari: What?
Garry: Let's see... You sound a little similar, ya got similar hairstyles, 'cept her's is longer, and yours looks a bit weirder, being blonde on dark skin an' all...
Akari: What's that supposed to mean? So I look a little similar, what's your point?
Garry: My point is this. You're likely revealing info to your vigilante sis, so every time I try nailing her, she knows what I'll be doing, and boom. I end up head slammed!
Akari: I don't have a sister, though.
Garry: As Seb and Cherry always say, "Mentiroso"! Haha!
—-
Meanwhile, PC's tasting some coffee, as the sound of a kick landing, and Garry's screaming is heard.

PC: God dammit, not again.
——
Garry: Ow... You B-TCH! Did you have to hit THERE!?

Akari's just walking off, tired from dealing with this idiot.

Garry: Oh, scee-REW you! I got more important things to do anyways. Criminals to catch.

Garry turns his head into a pair of legs, which gain red glowing veins, and launch him miles away.
——
Later...