Inventory Pets (Ft. Binx and Leo)

Binx and Leo are wandering through a forest. Trees, mobs, caves, all over, just for materials. 

Leo: Come the f*ck on! Where's the good loot when you need it?!
Binx: Leo, chill. Once we get through with this, you can go back to seventeenths at the Olive Garden. 
Leo: Shut the hell up, Binky.
Binx: How f-cking dare you call me that. 

The two start bickering until Binx is shoved into a wooden sign on the side of a mountain. Both siblings look at the sign, confused.

Leo: "Seb's Inventory Pet Emporium"?
Binx: Seb has inventory pets?
Leo: And where's this so called "Emporium?"

Leo walks around, punching the stone. He hits a stone button, which activates some sticky pistons somewhere, pulling down a small area of stones. There's a pair of spruce doors.

Binx: That answers that.

The siblings walk into the emporium. It's simplistic in terms of decor. Item frames depicting relatively common Inventory Pets, a photo of Seb and Aria together, a "License" allowing Seb to run this place, a large wooden desk about a block and a half tall, among other things. The entire floor was covered in white carpet. 

Leo: Here's the emporium, but where's the Seb?

Seb suddenly appears on a stone block he'd put as a stool, as though by teleporting. He's holding a House Pet.

Seb: Hey, Binx. Hey, Leo. How's it going and what brings you here?
Leo: Seb, give me your Inventory Pets.
Seb: Alright, which one can I put you down for?
Leo:  A L L  O F  T H E M
Seb: Okay, then...?

Seb presses a button, and a hidden trapdoor opens beneath Leo.

Leo: Woahwoahwoah!

Leo throws an ender pearl up, using it to escape falling to death. He breathes heavily, alarmed.

Binx: Leo, you fat f-ck...
Leo: How was I supposed to know there'd be trapdoors here?
Seb: Anyways, being real, if you wanted all of my inventory, that is one HEFTY price, my dude. 
Leo: What would that be?
Seb: Well, it'd be all your Ender Pearls for my Enderman Pets, to start. 

Leo hands over 6 stacks of Ender Pearls.

Seb: 3 stacks of emeralds for the utility pets... And whatever you get from the Warden's deeps. 

Seb hands Binx and Leo enchanted Netherite Armor, and presses a button. Both siblings drop into what looks like a replica of the Backrooms.

Seb: Good luck!

Binx and Leo land in pools of water. The sound of a Warden is heard. Then a gunshot.

The Warden was doomed to fall by Binx's hands