Reflections (Part 1)

Nab's Villain Arc Oneshot
Contains unsettling descriptions

Mickey and Garry were on their way back from a duo assignment and on their way to Nab's Utah HQ. So far, ever since Nab took over Utah, there hadn't been much progress, with the others, such as Cherry, Aria, Scott, and Brody constantly gatekeeping them.  

Garry: ...so then I said "That's not me bagpipes! That's my wife!"
Mickey: Please, for the love of Pluto, stop it. 
Garry: Re-Lax, Mortmier. Nab'll give us our assignments, and I'll be outta your hair.

The duo approach the HQ, only to see a pair of black-suited guards with shades.

Garry: Since when did the MIB get involved in this, eh? Uhuhuh.
Mickey: Somethin' ain't right here. 
Garry: Oh, loosen up, Mouseketeer! Nab probably found some new members for the team. At least we won't be gatekept here anymore. 

Garry strides over to the guards, while Mickey follows, still not trusting Garry's thought process.

Guard 1: Hey, look. The cat coughed some hairball and rubber ball up! 
Both Guards: HAH! 
Garry: Huh. Didn't realize Nab was allowing inside jokes again!
Guard 2: Uh, newsflash. This ain't your base anymore, man. 
Garry: She relocated, eh? 
Guard 1: Tell you what. We'll bring you to the new base. Got it?

Guard 1 elbows Guard 2 for a second.

Guard 2: Yeah! We'll getcha right there. 
Mickey: Garret!! We gotta run!
Garry: Run? These guys are on our side-!

Guard 2 hits Garry's head with a baton, leaving him with a giant dent on his head. His eyes are also wide and silly.

Guard 1:
Why not join ol' Beavis here, eh?
Mickey: Oh, no you don't!

Mickey pulls out a .44 Magnum to defend himself. However, a third Guard drops from a helicopter, and shoots the Mouse with a tranquilizer dart, knocking him out.

Guard 3: Lemme check. 

Guard 3 lifts Mickey's eyelid. His eye has the words "Out Cold" in bold red letters. 

Guard 1: Nice work. (Pulls out an Intercom) This is Gatekeeper to Giovani, we got the subordinates. Awaiting further instruction, over.
Boss (Over Intercom): This is "Giovani" to Gatekeeper. Nice work. Standby, but keep them subdued. Will send truck to bring 'em in. Over.
Guard 1: Copy that. Over and Out.

The guard puts his intercom away. While Nab's subordinates were being arrested, the ringleader herself was investigating to find out why she'd suddenly lost authority over Utah. 

Nab: ...

Nab had entered a sewer, and was investigating everywhere. She'd gone high and was searching low. 

Nab:
Where are you, Moran?

Nab had been following a trail of black sludge. Unlike the one that PC had before they moved away, this was more... blood-like. Very different viscosity altogether. So far, the only thing she'd shot so far was a bunch of rats that had gotten too close. And otherwise, no leads- Oh wait, nevermind. 

Nab:
The f-ck? 

Nab had walked into a trick mirror. This wasn't anything like a funhouse mirror. It didn't distort her features to silly extents. Instead, it made her look... deranged, crazy. Like she'd been in Tartarus for a few millennia.
Her reflection had an extended smile full of uneven, and cracked teeth, vertical slits for eyes, the left of which had a large scar, larger than the real Nab's scar, with messy hair, and clothes that looked... meshed with the skin and hair? 

Nab: A distortion mirror? Man, Moran's probably lost it if he thinks this'll scare me. NEWSFLASH, I WASN'T BORN YESTERDAY!

Her voice echoed throughout the sewers. She'd pressed on, coming across something much stranger. An entire hall in these putrid pipes had mirrors every meter or so. And in each one, the reflection was similar to the first one, despite an occasional difference such as wider eyes, even teeth in some, or more disfigured in one. 

Nab: What is this, a f-cking trollpasta? 

While Nab walked further down the halls, one of the "reflections" silently emerged from its mirror, following her.

Nab:
I swear, he's just getting on my nerves.
Nab Clone: I curse, he's just going off my nerves.

Out of instinct, Nab turns around, and shoots the Nab Clone. It simply melts into the floor.

Nab:
What the f-ck was that?!

Something emerges from the floor. Orange beanie, spiky black hair with the same red streaks, glowing red eye, him, ...

Seb: Did ya miss me? 

Meanwhile, Mickey and Garry are behind bars. 

Garry: Oi! Butt-Knocker! What's happenin'?!
Guard: Holy crap, SHUT UP! And look at the TV. It'll explain everything. 

Mickey glances at the screen, only to be met with a surprise. It was showing a video. Nab was giving a public apology to Utah for her takeover, and had returned it to the US the night prior.

Nab? (Onscreen): ...As penance, I will have Utah returned to the US. But I can't guarantee I won't be back. 

Garry: Hey, Mick. What's with her eyes. They look like... vertical slits...? 
Mickey: You idiot! That's Seb. He's shapeshifted into Nab to undo everything we've done!!
Guard: Shaddup in there!!

The guard knocks Garry out.

To be continued...