Dinnertime (Ft. the Sabotage crew)

All characters come from Aziarath 's applyfic Sabotage
Note: This takes place somewhat early in the story, so people don't know about Seb being skilled at pickpocketing.

John: Dinner's ready. Everyone willing to eat can... y'know, make their way to the meeting Room.
Azi: Alright.

At dinner, everyone's enjoying some burgers Katie made. There's enough for thirds, fourths even.

Mooni: Not that I'm complaining, but mine's missing the tomato.

Seb takes the tomato slices out of one of his burgers, and offers it to Mooni.

Mooni: Thanks.
Nab: That's odd. The others are just fine. Maybe it's an oversight.
John: As far as I know, Katie doesn't make oversights. Maybe if fell off?
Koen: It's just one burger. Not much to complain about.
Willie: Hold on. Mine doesn't have the meat.

Seb just eats on, with his burger showing an extra tomato sticking out.

Sunni: Something's definitely fishy here.
Seb: I don't think Katie's "beefing" with any of us, so it can't be a grudge.
Logan: Heh... Well, you're not wrong there. If I had a nickel for every time this kind it thing happened.

Logan lifts his burger, and a few nickels are underneath.

Evelyn: I am not gonna question that. (Takes a bite of her burger)
Seb: Neither am I. (Does the same)

Later, Katie opens the door to her room, and notices that the furniture in the room isn't her's.

Katie: Wait, what the-

Koen and Willie enter their room, and notice Koen's bed is missing.

Willie: ...
Koen: You gotta be kidding me.

Seb glanced around the corner, and starts trying to hold his laughter.