The Plushy Doll Gang being chaotic

PC and Ruby are sleeping together, when a loud crashing noise wakes them up.

PC: The f*ck?
Ruby: What's going on..?

PC opens the door to the living room, and witnesses the craziest scene ever: A large brown bull is running around the room, with the PC Doll, Coral, and the Seb Plushy riding it.

PC: WHAT THE-?!

The Bull, seeing PC's red pupils, charges at them, and rams them into the wall.

PC: You piece of beef jerky!

PC Impales the Bull repeatedly, turning it into steaks. After killing the Bull, PC turns around to face the three dolls.

PC: Why. The hell. Would you BRING A MOTHERF**KING BULL INTO THE HOUSE?! ARE YOU F*CKING MENTAL?!

As PC Speaks, their body becomes more covered with black goo, their tentacles sharpen, etc.

PC Doll: Put a cork in it, Simp!

The Seb Plushy simply teleports PC away.
———
Seb Plushy: How much can you handle?!
PC Doll, drunk: Don't question me, BigMouth!
Seb Plushy: You are seriously wasted... You know I don't even have a mouth!
———
Estella: How do you handle those two?

Estella points at the PC Doll and Coral.

Seb Plushy: To be fair, they DID annoy me at first, but eventually, they became like siblings to me.

Yes, the Seb Plushy thinks of the PC Doll and Coral as siblings.
———
Coral: Are you sure you can host these things while PC's on vacation.
Seb Plushy: Relax! The PC Doll knows what it's doing!
PC Doll: Yeah! I got this!
———
Coral: You know the saying, "Go for the gold"? I found the gold. So what now?
———
Coral: Truth or Dare?
PC Doll: Truth.
Coral: Did you steal Psy's wallet?
PC Doll: I mean, Dare.
Coral: I dare you to return Psy's wallet.
———