Garry in: Bounty Hunting (Attempt 1)

Garry and Psy are seen walking through the town, the latter holding a few letters in his hands.

Garry: Why'd you need me of all people to accompany you? Why not Jamie? Or Cherry. Or Seb? Even Akari would make more sense. She knows Tae Kwan D'OH!

Garry performs a few karate chops, his hand hitting a wall when he was finishing his sentence.

Garry: Ow... Dammit!
Psy: I know they're on way better terms with me, but Jamie's busy dealing with some argument between Selina and Winter, Seb's with Aria at a carnival, Cherry's a bit nervous around the area, and Akari... She just said no.
Garry: Why not drag her along?

Psy rubs his own temple in annoyance. Garry was a bit dense at the worst time possible. It was almost a bad habit.

Psy: She'd break my nose faster than I can say "Nostrils". Besides, everyone in this place hates you so much, there's an aversion, so that helps me out. Plus, you're going to the post office too.
Garry: I take offense to the aversion bit.
Psy: Can't help there, Baldi McNoNosehair.
Garry: SHUT IT, LOCKSWORTH!

Psy proceeds to light Garry's head on fire.

Garry: OwowowowowwWww...

Garry removes the charred remains of his cranium, as a new head regrows. The ashes that were once the former head are tossed into a dumpster.

Garry: Well, at least we're here.

The bald narcissist opens the glass doors to the Post Office, and looks around.

Garry: Why did you need company anyways? Can't you portal in and out?
Psy: Can't. That Postmaster General guy gave me some sort of warning against it. And besides, last time I was here... This guy tried dragging me into an alleyway.
Garry: At least I'm not the most hated here. That reassures me.

Psy slaps Garry for that remark, causing his face to cave in.

Garry: Mfff hm hgn ffffmmmf!

Garry reaches into his head, and pulls his face back out, and into normal position.

Garry: Jeez, relax! I'll check out those new bounty board they have at the mailboxes. That's what I'm here for anyways...
Psy: You do that. I'll be getting these mailed. (Mutters) Damn Town Committee had to remove the local mailboxes...

Garry storms over to a Wanted Board, showing various different criminals and offenders.

Garry, thinking: Keith T. Maxwell, Trent P. MacBluffin, Nemuri Fujita, Mekant Orrsk, Amanda Pane, John Rootbeer, I.P. Freely, Mkkt Bkkt, Ludwig Kayana, Koronova-

Garry stares at the photo above the name. Cyan hair, dark skin, a somewhat flirty smile, strange gold goggles, some sort of gold bandana and a white bodysuit.

Garry: Bounty, 100,000. Wanted for several counts of Vigilantism, Attacking an Officer, possible illegal possession of NASA Technology... That's a high count. But, can't say no to a free 100 grand.

The "Bootleg Baldi" took a photo of Koronova's bounty, and headed over to show Psy.

Garry: Hey, Psy. Check it!
Psy: What.

Garry shows the photo to the Blindfold-Bearing teen.

Psy: "Koronova"?
Garry: Yeah. She's wanted alive for 100K. And she's has no counts of causing death!
Psy: Woah... that's- Who puts these-
Garry: I know right? Apparently, she's some vigilante wanted for constantly proving her superiority to the former football brutes we call the Police! Hah!