Garry in: Bounty Hunting (Final Try)

Garry: I don't know why I bother trustin' ya or Seb.

Garry was pacing back and forth around a large art studio, while Nabtastic Canvastar was in the middle of painting something.

Garry: I mean, last time, ya put an entire damn ELEPHANT in my room.
Nab: You did make a bunch of jabs at Psy's love life. (For the nintieth time this week...) I had to shut you up somehow.
Garry: SHUT IT!
Nab: Look, did it ever occur to you that you just can't catch Koronova? She's smarter, more agile, and you're just too far up your own @$$ to accept it.
Garry: Too far up my- Why you-!!

A large Moai statue drops on Garry's head before he can insult the Ace Artist. The latter then walks off, revealing the painting to depict the just-transpired event. Nab proceeds to text Selina.

Nab: Your commission's done.
Selina: Thanks. Sending money now.

Selina has sent you $800
——
Seb and Genesis are shown on a roof, with Seb using Rewrite to get measurements of the roof lot they're on.

Gen: Remind me why you used PC's card to buy a rooftop again?
Seb: You know those people on TV who get an idea for a business, and they just get up and do it?
Gen: Yeah...?
Seb: Well, I woke up with an idea to open...

Seb writes "blueprint" in his notepad, and a large one appears and unravels in yellow light.

Seb: ...An Easter Island Lounge! You don't see too many around here, and I could make a ton! And that's not counting my Inventory Pets.
Gen: On a rooftop?
Seb: Mhm!
Gen: Of someone's tenant building?
Seb: Yep.
Gen: So customers would have to go through an apartment building to come here?

Seb, as he's using Rewrite to spawn an Easter Island Statue, pauses for a moment, processing that.

Seb: Yeah... Oh [Beep].

Gen lets out a quiet snicker.
——
The bald narcissist is seen pacing around the Living Room, rambling and occasionally shouting. Akari is just reading on the couch.

Garry: And then it gets dumber! The lil twat decides it'd be funny to drop a damn EASTER ISLAND STATUE! On my HEAD!
Akari: Mhm.
Garry: I mean, who does tha'? A book? Sure. A canvas? Yea. But the damn statue!
Akari: Mhm.
Garry: Imma goin Boun'y huntin.

Garry storms out the door, slamming it.

Akari: Mhm.
——
In the middle of a junkyard lot, Seb puts down a "SOLD" sign.

Seb: And there we go.
Gen: Huh... You've got a ton to work with here.
Seb: Well, at least we don't have any of that issue from before.
Gen: You mean the fact that customers would have to go through private pro-
Seb: We don't speak about it.
Gen: We should get the statue off that roof though.
Seb: I'll get that later.
——
The lanky egoist walks through some streets with a wanted poster in his phone.

Garry: Trent Jameson... Wanted for smugglin' of cigarettes from North Mexico to South Texas... Further details classified. Pha. Gimme some harder git!

Garry looks through his phone again.

Garry: Bofa Dese- Okay, real mature, jobby.

He swipes again, finding another Poster. The very target who got him on this crazy career to begin with.

Garry: Koronova. That Wallopin' Cow's eluded me for a damn month. I reckon it's time for payback at last.

Garry puts his phone in his pocket, and molds his head into a telescope. While looking around, he spots various sights.