Confrontation

Nab's Villain Arc
(TW: Decapitation, and occasional insanity)

Garry: So all I'm saying is, Nab may be evil nowadays, but still, she could be lenient enough to let us make decisions after she's done.
Mickey: Why hasn't she given you the boot...?

Mickey had heard Garry's rambling about getting a say in Nab's choices at least 17 times. And each time, it got more annoying than the last.

Garry: She mostly keeps me around to constantly infiltrate places- Wait, you know this!
Mickey: Yes, I in fact know that, I was being rhetorical, you- Does your brain even work?! Are there active brain cells?! How do you even breathe, YOU MORON?!
Garry: If it didn't, I'd be dead.
Mickey: That's debatable- Look out!

Mickey crouched to avoid an oncoming knife, which went through Garry, and left a small streak of blood in front of the two.

Garry: See? See? This is why I'm kept around. I. Am. INVINC-!

Garry gets cut off by his own head sliding off his neck. Almost immediately after, a Wojak head similar to En Pee See's forms where Garry lost his head, and alters into Garry's own.

Garry: Not again. Might as well give this guy a proper burial.

Garry picks up the head that once sat on his neck. When he does, a familiar figure seems to blink in and out of sight. Like a mirage.

Garry and Mickey: The hell?

Garry puts on a steel knuckle, and Mickey takes out a syringe of polonium. They both glare at where the figure was.

???: Been a little bit, hasn't it?

The figure appears, back turned, but he's still recognizable. Orange beanie, white hoodie, maroon pants, the supremes, though with the addition of a tattered scarf...

Garry: You...
Seb: I guess you can't say you're surprised this time, Garry. I'll be taking that.

A long, thin tendril quickly emerged from Seb's back, taking the severed Garry Head, impaling it, and retreating into Seb's back with no issues.

Garry: HEY! I NEED TO BURY THAT!
Seb: What's the point? I mean, in any of this wild goose chase Nab's on? In you two turning against the rest of us? In me willing to gain this form? And especially in burying your previous head...

Seb's head turns to face the two, his eye glowing red as usual.

Seb: When you're the ones to be buried?
Garry: Absolutely NOT!

Garry charges at Seb using the steel knuckles, only to get dodged by Seb, and decapitated again.

Garry: AGH-!
Seb: Deserved. One down, Two to go.

Seb teleports behind Mickey, and slices his tail off.

Mickey: Ow! You little-

Before Mickey can even say anything, a shot rang out. And there was a large bullet hole in Seb's gloved hand. But he was smiling. A large, sharp-toothed smile, as he tossed the knife into his other hand.

Seb: Nice try, Canvastar. You weren't lying when you said you were a better shot all those weeks ago.
Nab: Don't think I'll spare you just because you were a brother to me. I offered you a spot on my side. But the chance to take it... Long. Gone.
Seb: And I'm still not gonna stand for this... this Madness!

Seb charges at Nab, slicing the air inches in front of her. She had to do anything positively possible to conceal her shock. The revolver Nab was holding fell to pieces.

Seb: You've already got one scar in your eye. Don't wanna be the one to give you your next one.

Seb looks at a hair strand. One of Nab's. Must've cut some off of Nab's head when he'd slashed at her.

Seb: Don't you wish we could just end this easier?
Nab: You don't say. But I'm not ditching my path, no matter...
Both: How dark it gets.

Seb's body twists and contorts, until he isn't standing there. Much rather, Nab's facing down... herself. Except shorter, and missing the scar in her eye.

Seb: I've tried to dissuade you, but looks like I'll go with less lenient methods. I'll see ya later, Canvastar. (Reverting to his normal appearance) And you'll be seeing yourself!

Seb waves a finger at Nab, teleporting away.
Meanwhile, Garry's back up.

Garry: Screw that guy. We've got someplace to be, and it ain't here!

Nab stared on at where Seb went. Silent. If one of her best friends could nearly kill her, God knows how willing someone the others could get.