More Depth to my OC's abilities

(Only doing Seb, Garry, and Selina)

Seb:

Rewrite: Seb can write something down, and it occurs or comes true. Best use is teleporting, spawning items, or undoing damages. He can undo this by erasing the thing he wrote.
Drawbacks:
-Rewrite can be very literal, and if Seb writes something figurative, the literal definition can occur.
-Rewrite is limited by Seb's imagination and vocabulary. If he were to use Rewrite with a word he doesn't know, it wouldn't work.
-Seb cannot use Rewrite to alter himself in any way, shape or form. For instance, he cannot make himself taller, physically stronger, or make his abilities more potent.
-If something was done OUTSIDE of Rewrite's influence, Seb cannot use it to undo it without a very tricky process of proxies.

Invisibility: Seb can willingly bend any light surrounding him within 1 micrometer of his body, making him entirely invisible, including his clothes
Drawbacks:
-Seb is rendered nearsighted by using invisibility, but not entirely blind, when invisible. He can't see anything beyond 4 feet in front of him in this state.
-Outside factors can cause Seb to be exposed, such as water being thrown on him, making a noise, etc

Ray of Purification: Seb can emit a yellow laser from his hands that blinds the target for a short time, and forces obnoxious/annoying music into their mind.
Drawbacks:
-Seb himself isn't immune to the effects, and if he hits himself with it, he'll be affected like anyone else.
-The laser itself can be redirected using a mirror or glass.
-This ability cannot damage the person unless enhanced by a magnifying glass.
-The music is random, and may not affect a person as strongly as someone else.

Garry:
Head Shapeshifting: Garry can mold his head at will into almost anything. He can even regrow his head if it gets cut off.
Drawbacks:
-The drawbacks vary heavily depending on what he shapeshifts his head into. For instance, his body doesn't shapeshift with his head, thus it may not be able to support sudden weight, or he may not be able to breathe depending on the thing he shifts into, such as a hand, RV, weapon, etc.

High Pain Tolerance: Garry can withstand many hits at once before collapsing, even if it's between his legs.
Drawback:
-He has a limit to how much he can take, and could collapse easily depending on the situation.

Selina:
Demon Wings: Selina can fly long distances using these wings, perfect for a surprise attack or escape.
Drawback:
-Selina's wings tire out if over-exerted, and if she goes too far, she won't be able to use them for a while.
-If she loses them, she won't be able to fly anymore, at least without a restoration spell.

Demon's Tail: Selina's tail has a high amount of magic that can shrink the target if she jabs them with it.
Drawbacks:
-The magic in Selina's tail has a cooldown, and after using it too much, she won't be able to until the magic recharges.
-Her tail can tire out if moving too quickly, meaning she must either conceal it or let it hang limp to recover enough energy.

Magical Access: As a demon, Selina has access to many devilish and demonic hexes and spells.
Drawbacks:
-Selina doesn't know a very wide range, relying on her skills in defense as well as her demonic traits.
-Some spells are strictly verbal, which can give her opponent a chance to dodge/counter depending on the spell.

Concealment: Selina can conceal her horns, tail, and wings and let them show at any time she wants.
Drawbacks:
-It takes a few seconds to actually do, so she prefers to do it in a closed area.