Akari in: Night Duties

Akari is seen on a rooftop, in her Koronova suit, watching the city block area using the Infrared Setting on the goggles.

Akari: All's quiet on the street tonight. No robbers, thugs, or even a mugger prepared to attack whoever turns that corner...

Akari continues examining the spot.

Akari: Nothing yet...
???: Freeze!

Akari briefly tenses up. She turns around, seeing a cop.

Cop: Good. Hands right there, and do not move. You got no place to go, Koronova. Now, here's what we're doing. Going down to the station, and examinin' your actions. We will have you imprisoned for vigilantism, despite it making our jobs easier, but hey, can't have it all.

The officer pulls out some handcuffs.

Cop: Stay right there, you blue-haired punk.

Akari quickly aims her Wristband, and fires off a yellow gas. One whiff, and the cop is confused as hell.

Cop: You have the right... to remain... silent... Are you also seeing a bunch of pink? And hearing weird music?
Akari: Nope.

Akari jumps off the roof, and uses her Gravity Boots on Anti-Grav to float away. From rooftop to rooftop, while the Cop is hallucinating.

Cop: This is like that White Zombie video I always watched as a kid on MTV! Now this is nostalgia, not those talkin toilets the kids are always on about.

Akari lands a few blocks away, in an alley.

Akari: That was too close...

Akari walks through the alleyway, passing by dumpsters of god knows what, cats, homeless people (She gave them some food and nourishment as she passed), but had to stop when she noticed an increase in police patrolling.

Akari: The hell?

She used her wristbands to turn invisible, and used Heat Vision in her goggles to see many police officers. She wanders around, making sure to keep distance via Heat Vision.

Officer 1: So then the lightning comes down, and hits the preacher instead. And God says "God DaAAAAAAAAAAA-!"

Akari uses the tasing function on her wristbands to shock the officer, who begins yelling in an operatic fashion.

Officer 2: Hey, that sounded pretty good.
Akari: Heh.
Both: Who's there?!

The two aim their tasers at where they heard the voice. Being unseen, Akari had an advantage. They did start approaching, however.

Akari: Dammit...

Akari backs away, before quickly using her wristbands to send out EMP waves, messing the tasers up. It's the perfect chace to escape. And she takes it.

Officer: She's here somewhere. She's the only one who'd have the EMP to keep our tasers off.

Akari continues sneaking around, as the Invisibility Function on her wristbands ends.

Akari: Jesus Christ that was a close call...
Garry: Who the hell are you? And why do you look like this one girl who hangs out with- Mfff!

Akari grabs Garry's mouth, and pulls it down to shut him up.

Akari, Whisper-Yelling:Are you trying to compromise my position here?!
Garry: Fmmm Mhh fmh mh hmmm?
Akari: Oh, forget it.

Akari injects Garry with a dose of a yellow liquid labeled "Yodelium".

Garry: Ahari, is tha ouu? I think imma freain out here!
Akari: I'm out.

Akari walks off, the sound of her boot heels clicking against the floor.

Garry: It's like a 'usic video!

Later, Akari continues patrolling the area, sneaking past the cops. It's harder due to her invisibility being on cooldown, and using it prior to it being done will put time back into the cooldown.

Akari: How large is this police force?

A pair of notably high-rank cops are shown eating some doughnuts.

Akari: And they wonder why that stereotype exists.

Akari uses a grappling chain from her holster to take a doughnut. The moment the two cops see that the last one's missing, they start bickering.

Cop 1: You Rice-Bucket!
Cop 2: You PARASITE!

The two argue relentlessly as Akari passes by.

Akari: Evening, gentlemen~
Both officers: Evenin' ma'am!

The two do a double take when they realize who it was. And by that point, it was too late. She'd escaped.
——
Back at the friend group house, Akari is just reading Moby Dick, when Garry stumbles through the door.

Akari: Did you pay a visit to a pub?
Garry: Nahh, some chick gamme a niiice dose o beautiful beautiful Yodelium!

Akari sighs in annoyance.

Akari: Go to college and don't do drugs, stupid.
Garry: Ah shaddup!!!