Reflections (Part 2)

A predicament ceases...

John: ... One week here, huh? Nearly to the hour.
Jimmy (Mr. Beast): Mhm. Makes people normally go crazy.
John: Well, Garry's not here, so we might as well lighten the mood, right? 
Jimmy: Sure. It'd be nice to share some experi-

The YouTuber is cut off by the sound of a battering ram hitting the nearby metal door of the Prison-room that he and John resided in. 

John: Huh?
Jimmy: Might just be Baldi doing that Metal-Head thing again. 

The two were subsequently startled when an actual battering ram tear down the door, as some agents run in, dropping the metal cylinder.

FBI Agent 1: This is Recon 3 to Control. We have found the kid and the Youtuber locked up. We are releasing them now.

...While another endures.

Mickey: So you have your cards, right?
Garry: Yep. I've got-
Mickey: Don't say them yet! I'm not done, Dumba$$!!

Garry leaned back.

Garry: I have my cards, so what now? 
Mickey: First, you just look at your cards, see how close they are to the number 21. If you want, you can ask for another card, but have to show the card you're given. If you go over 21, you automatically lose.
Garry: Hence the name, huh? 

Mickey takes a few card from the deck, only to get interrupted, (And drop his cards) by rather forceful tapping on the bars of their cell.

Prison Guard: Lighten up, Bungholes! We're doing a routine check! We don't want anyone doin' any steroids or something like that sh-t!
Garry: Huh. Okay, then.

As the tale continues...

Seb: After all this time, after losing all of this progress, and you still can't accept that this is an impossible feat? You're the History Buff. You should know it isn't possible. How is that so difficult to grasp now?
Nab: I'm gonna tell you the very thing I told John. I know this road is paved in black, but nonetheless, I won't turn back. 
Seb: Looks like we have something in common, still. Like you, I. Will. Not. Stop. If I have to give you amnesia, then I will. If I have to put you through as many ringers as humanity can give, so be it. 

Seb opens a mouth with a sharpened maw, and a black, needle-like appendage emerges from it. Nab immediately shoots it down. All it pierces is Nab's shoe in the process. 

Nab: Nice try, Moran...

The moment she finished uttering her opponent's surname, she ended up in a headlock. Someone else was here. Whoever it was had kicked Nab in Seb's direction. When she turned around, she was left momentarily alarmed.

Nab: ... The hell-?!

Slit-eyes, disfigured smile, flesh-infused clothes. The very same thing she saw in the mirrors before encountering Seb. The same thing she witness Seb become upon attacking her and obtaining a hairstrand of hers. Except it wasn't bound to the glass anymore. 
But it was but for seconds, as she was able to watch it deform, and melt into the cracks of the sewer, while Seb charged with his knife out. 

Seb: Surprise, Nab!!

His eye glowed brightly in the depraved and darkened tunnels. Nab attempted to roll outta his path, only for Seb to get the chance to shank her arm. A large cut on her elbow going to her wrist. Nothing fatal, but not any less painful. It took everything in her not to show any sign of pain. She was then ambushed by a few more Nab Clones, each with a varying attack. Some would do a headlock-strike, others would strangle, others would kick. She was doing anything possible to avoid them. Despite her injury, she was able to avoid further harm, until one of them dodged her attack and pinned her to the wall. It subsequently molted, revealing itself to be Seb.

Seb: You never stood a chance.

Seb uppercutted his former best friend out of the sewers through an open manhole. Upon landing, Nab got the chance to see her former friend turn invisible, the red glow fading as all the Nab Clones melted into the floor. And Nab was left with hundreds of questions. Especially...

Nab:
Who are any of us anymore...?

We wonder... "what remains of the bonds can we procure?"

Garry: Well, that was a load of bull. 
Mickey: Yeah. For once, I agree. 
Garry: On the bright side, someone gave me these.

Garry shows off some breath mints. 

Mickey: Who'd give you those?
Garry: Mr. Walter. He'd recognized me, and-
Mickey: I can't focus with you tapping your foot like that.
Garry: Oh. My bad, Mr. Mouse.

Garry stops tapping his foot, but his hand moves around. 

Mickey: You good?
Garry, with his mouth full of mints: Uhhhh... 

Garry glanced at his TV, which was coincidentally depicting a 2022 movie with a hyperactive teen prisoner onscreen, and he starts mimicking the movements.

Garry: Neooooow... Eeeoh! Eeeoh! 
Mickey: Nope, you are not okay.

Garry puts his shirt over his head, and in sync with the TV, he says:

Garry:
I am Cornholio! I need TP for my Bunghole! 

Garry wanders to some cell windows, and bends the bars.

Garry: I must return to the Almighty Bunghole!

Garry hops out the window, landing safely from a two-story fall. Mickey follows suit, becoming briefly pancaked, before fixing himself up.

Garry: No man should be without TP, for there is but one Bunghole!

The duo wander into the horizon, re-entering Utah. Eventually, Garry reverts to normal.

Garry: Uhhh... What was I saying? 
Mickey: Doesn't matter. We are FREE!

Mickey runs ahead, with Garry following him. 

Garry: Freedom!