The PC Doll

I know this is something Aesthethic_Cherry , BlehhSnazz and I did before, but I wanted to remake it.

PC wakes up, and upon getting out of bed, they hear something hit the floor, and exclaim "Ow!" The voice sounded like their's, but higher pitched.

PC: The hell?

The Parasite Host walks over to the source of the noise, and sees a doll, one bearing a strong resemblance to them, except with a different hoodie, tentacles weren't visible, and the horns seemed proportionately larger.

PC: What is this? Some prank?

The doll got up, and looked up.

???: Heey, PC~
PC: What the f***?!

PC rubs their eyes, expecting this to go away, assuming it to simply be the result of a hangover. Unfortunately, the doll stayed standing there.

???: What, can't recognize a doll of yourself?
PC: You're... a doll version of me...?
PC Doll: Bingo! I'm probably gonna be your new best friend, if you're lucky.
PC: More like unlucky.

PC puts their doll in a garbage can, and covers it with a brick.

PC Doll: Hey! Lemme out! Lemme outta this thing!

One day of Minigames, hanging out with Ruby, a dialogue with the parasite, and a few bottles of champagne later...

PC: What a day... Can't wait to hit the-
PC Doll: Hi, PC!
PC: Wait... What the-?!

PC literally throws the doll out the window.
The next morning...

PC Doll: PC... PC! PC! WAKE UP!

PC wakes to a startling sound, and sees the PC Doll standing on their forehead.

PC: Huuuh...? Huh?! YOU?! AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Ruby walks into the room, sees PC yelling, and backs away.

PC: THAT'S IT! I AM DONE BEING THE NICE PC, LETTING YOU COME BACK! I TOLD YOU, I DONT WANT YOU HERE! THIS TIME, YOU CANNOT RETURN!

PC grabs the doll as tight as possible, walks to Seb's room, and throws it in there. The PC Doll hits something, causing it to fall over, while the PC Doll lays down on the shelf, distraught.

PC: GO BOTHER HIM! God****it!

PC slams the door, and storms away.

???: Huh?!
PC Doll: What's wrong with me that PC can't tolerate me? I barely did anything to them...
???: ...Who... who are you?

An orange and red light suddenly glow from the voice source, and it stands up. Once it does, the light properly illuminated it. It was around half the PC Doll's height, and bore a strong resemblance to Seb. However, this thing had a blank hoodie, plain maroon shoes, and no mouth.

???: I'm the Plushy version of Seb. What about you?
PC Doll: I'm the Doll version of PC.
Seb Plushy: Nice to meet ya! Anyways, I heard about your... dispute.
PC Doll: You did?
Seb Plushy: Yeah, and I can help you get back at them.

The next day, PC awakes to some noises like a soft object hitting the floor. When they open their eyes, they see hundreds of PC Dolls. Each one staring at PC. Anyone else would've found it creepy.

PC Dolls: We have come to annoy you.
PC: ...
PC Dolls: You cannot stop us. We just come back. OoooOooOh, veRY sCArY.

PC gets up, and slams their head on the wall, screaming loudly.

PC: WHY! Must! This! UNIVERSE! TORTURE ME?!!!!???!?!

After a quick angered process, they look to the PC Dolls, and see that they're gone.

PC: They're gone. And I'm alone! Finally! Peace and quiet! Hahahahahaha! I'm free, I'm free... I AM FREE!

The PC Doll and Seb Plushy, now floating at PC Doll's eye level, high-five, as the PC Doll walks in, wanting to see if PC's up for company after that.

PC Doll: PC..? Are you okay?
PC: No. I'm not. I'm seeing you everywhere. Everywhere I go, I see your face.

But... I guess it's for the better or worse.

PC placed their doll counterpart on their dresser.

PC: I guess it's better to just have one annoyance than a thousand. Wanna help Ruby and I with a Minigame?
PC Doll: Sure!

The Seb Plushy flies away as the two PC's leave.