Shio meets PC and Ruby (Act 2)

Browselogger: Zero Hour Arrives!
PC: WHAT THE &;$3&/ DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!
Browselogger: HahahahaAAA!

Ruby steps forward, sending fire at Browselogger. The glitched entity teleports behind her, clawing her back pretty harshly.

PC: You little-!!

PC briefly convulses, as spider-like legs emerge from their stomach, ripping through the sweater, as their tentacles lengthen.

PC: Hands off my girlfriend, you prick.

PC attempts to lunge at Browselogger, failing when he rips the hole into PC's gut into a massive gash going throughout the rest of the body. He does leave them alive, but the parasite is still exposed. Now worse.

Parasite: Sh-t.
Browselogger: A parasite, huh?

Browselogger reaches to claw it out, only to be kicked in the arm by Ruby.

Ruby: Absolutely not!
Browselogger: Nice try.

Several glitched constructs appear nearby. They reassemble various game character, who restrain Ruby, while PC managed to speed up their regeneration to minimize the Parasite's exposure.

Browselogger: That won't work!

Browselogger chases PC down, ripping their tentacles off.

Browselogger: GET BACK HERE!

Browselogger starts violently coughing, before tearing down trees. However, he stops after a certain point, when he gains a massive headache, and starts showing signs of reverting to Shio. His will does win out, and Browselogger returns to chasing.

Meanwhile...

Ruby is shown fighting off several antagonizing protagonists.

Ruby: Get BACK!

Ruby burns away several bugged Mini-Boss Characters. More arrive. Being versions of Creepypasta characters.

Ruby: NOW he starts playing dirty...

Ruby sends more fire at them. She starts feeling tired, and the small burning feel in her hands is no help, since she knows her own resistance to these fires is burning out.

Ruby: Dammit...

Ruby starts running, looking for something. ANYTHING so she could fight back without burning her hands or at the very least extend her resistance. And with the bugged Horror Mario on her toes, it was tougher. And it didn't help that this forest seemed empty.

Ruby: Secrets... Powerups... I hate that Corpse Wannabe...

Ruby breaks some small wooden blocks, revealing a hole. She hops down into it. Thankfully, nothing evil was hidden here. Much rather, a bunch of hidden power ups.

Ruby: Does it just shove these here?

Back with PC...

PC is barely holding their own against this glitched foe. Even with their own regeneration being accelerated in this world, it was getting tiring and difficult. Browselogger was slashing, throwing obstacles, spawning offshoots, anything.

PC: You... (Pant) You are one... (Whew)... Hell of a nuisance.
Browselogger: Try me... Simp.
PC: AAAAGGHHHH!

PC attempts to ferally maul Browselogger, missing every time.

Browselogger: Slow. Weak. Pathetic. EXTRA MOVES HUH?!

A large snap sound is heard, and Browselogger holds his throat for a moment. PC uses this chance to deliver a beatdown. Stabbing with a tentacle, clawing a tooth out, ripping a tooth. Anything just to get one over on this thing.

PC: Whatcha got to say now, huh, &:)/&($?!

Browselogger gets up, missing half his arm, some fingers, most of his teeth, and clutching his eyes. He claws at the ground, absorbing code. The damage PC did? It rapidly regenerated, and he used a glitched copy of what looked like a green-haired, yellow caped boy with black tendrils to keep PC from attacking. No one said anything for a while.

PC: What the &:)@-!?

Ruby, holding a Power Star, is shown speeding through the trees, grabbing PC, and running

PC: Babe, Wha-?!
Ruby: I don't think we can beat this guy! We just gotta run until we can think of- AGH!

The two fall into a portal, landing outside the friend group's house. Psy is in front of them, with Seb watching.

Seb: Attempt number 81. Success.
PC: You little runts used us for A &;$;&?&:) PORTAL EXPERIMENT?!
Seb: What? Nonono.
Psy: I was trying to find you with my portals. Took 81 tries.
PC: Thanks...?
Psy: This is a ONE time thing, though, got it? Never. Again. Parabottom.

He and Seb walk off.

PC: After all that... I'm just gonna go for a drink...
Ruby: Wanna relax later? Forget about this tonight?
PC: Yep.

The two enter the house. Meanwhile...

Browselogger, via ads: So... You think you'll evade me forever. Think again, "Parasite Cherry" and your little Ruby better watch out too...

Browselogger goes into dormancy, leaving Shio out cold for a bit, now back to normal.

Shio: Huh...? Where'd those two go? Eh, I'm sure they're doing great online.

Shio walks off.