Chapter Four

꧁𓊈༒𓊉꧂

I glanced at my bruised cheek in the mirror and winced as I touched it softly. I would end up having a scar on my temple from where Derick's gun split the skin.

"I am willing to bet you would look beautiful even with a scar like mine," König appeared behind me in the mirror a grin gracing his face.

"Welcome back," I rolled my eyes as I huffed, "It must have been important if they called you over the coms. No, I won't ask about what."

"I didn't think you would," König smile fell from his face, "We need to have a chat."

I turned and faced him fully. He made the doorway into the bathroom feel ten times smaller as he leaned against the door frame.

"Come," He pushed off the door and headed back into the room.

I followed after him and sat on the edge of the bed, "What is it?"

König paced the floor of the infirmary room as he spoke, "We need a password for the USB."

"I can write down the password I think it could be," I followed his movements, "Why are you pacing?"

"I have a hard time talking about certain things," He explained and stopped in front of me, "Your father is still alive and working with Shepherd a man who went MIA as soon as we found out he was selling missles to terrorists"

I froze. He was alive? He left me to think he was dead and working with the bad guys. He couldn't be... Dean was too much of an honorable man. I felt anger stir in my chest.

"Your lying," I whispered, "He died in Mexico during a raid while visiting a friend."

"Think about it," König ran a hand through his hair, "Everything you brought with you points us to where he is and who he is working with."

"My dad wouldn't work with terrorists!" I shouted, "He has been in the army for more than fifty years! Why would he throw all that away? Why would he throw me away...?"

"He has documents where he sold guns! Don't you get it? People think you are also working with him! Price had to stop Laswell from throwing you into a cell!" he shouted back as he took a step towards me, "I should have never told you! I should have kept you in the dark!"

"You got to be kidding me! I'm a music teacher! I wouldn't even know how to get into contact with those people!" I stood and exclaimed "He's probably putting himself behind enemy lines! Why get me here otherwise?"

"To use you as an excuse to come here! To get back at 141 for Shepherd!"

"Your wrong," I whispered suddenly.

"What?"

"I said Your wrong! Get out of my room! You are stupid if you think a dad would use his only daughter like that!" I huffed and crossed my arms while glaring up at the mountain of a man, my voice laced with venom, "Get Ghost in here! Have him come in here and interrogate me! Have him stab me in the leg and place cuts all over my chest to get a USB that you guys have had for two weeks and haven't even thought to look into it!"

"What's going on in here?" Price and Ghost entered the room quickly, probably alerted by our yelling.

"Great! Here he is!" I shouted with fake happiness and quickly ripped my shirt off in one go, exposing my bandaged chest, dropping my clothing on the floor as I limped towards the two males that had just entered, "Hey Ghost come over here and give me cuts while I bit my tongue just to make sure I don't spill the beans on a special little USB!"