Chapter Eleven

꧁𓊈༒𓊉꧂

Soap and Gaz napped on the plane ride as Price and Ghost went over the details of what was waiting once we landed. Ghost would peek over at me, checking to make sure I was okay, during their conversation. We ended up touching ground six hours later.

I knew he didn't do anything with the intention of separating König and myself, he seemed like the type to only think of the mission and nothing else, he wasn't the type for relationships either. He was stone cold and a special woman would be needed to break the vault he placed his heart in, if he even let her close enough without fucking up, that is.

We all exited the plane and were greeted by Alejandro Vargas, a partner of 141, and the Mexican special forces. He was shorter than Price by a few inches With dark eyes and matching hair. He had a loud personality which was much like Soaps, I took a liking to him quickly.

"Welcome! Once I got word i rushed here to Toluca," his voice was thick and deep, "Come! Let us get to the hotel!"

"Hotel? Why not a secure base?" Ghost asked as he clasped arms with Alejandro in greeting.

"We are wanting cover," He laughed and led us to a dark-tinted van, "Can't have that if we are coming and going from a military compound, friend."

"I ordered for us to be as covert as possible," Price opened the back doors and stepped to the side to let us all in, "I left Alejandro in charge of making that happen."

"What about my sniper training?" I finally spoke as I jumped into the van, I sat down in the middle of the seat, "How can we do that around civilians?"

"We will be on the edge of town that rich tourist use, it has a range and a large forest behind it," Alejandro explained, "No one will be the wiser. Although it might be a problem with Ghost's mask."

"We can go out at night," Ghost opted, "Fewer people around. Plus it will help train her eyes."

With everything packed into the back, we were on our way. It was a thirty-minute drive to the hotel. I sat beside Ghost with Soap and Gaz across from us. Price was upfront with Alejandro chatting away as we went.

"Are you okay, Mori?" Soap asked from his spot.

"Peachy," I hummed and leaned my head back into the seat.

"When we get to the Hotel I will let you use my SAT phone to call König,"

"I won't be needing to," I sighed, "If he's serious about us he will call first."

"Playing children's games?" Ghost questioned, "I thought you would be more mature."

"I am," I closed my eyes and ticked my tongue on the roof of my mouth," I need to know he means it. I need to know I wasn't used."

"I've seen the way he watches you," Soap chuckled, "He didn't use you."

"She needs to know," Gaz huffed, "Im with her on this. I would want the same thing in her boots."

"It's stupid letting yourself get carried away with these emotions," Ghost commented, I opened my eyes and peered over at him as he spoke, "Not to mention how many men I've seen become reckless because of it."