Chapter Fourteen

꧁𓊈༒𓊉꧂

I kept track of the time the best I could. I sniffed and wiped at my eyes. My quiet sobbing had stopped almost thirty minutes ago.

I hoped we would reach our destination as I lay curled in the trunk. I was regretting being handed over more and more as time passed.

I tensed up when the car stopped and two doors opened and shut. I flinched back as the trunk opened blinding me with the sudden light. Fang grabbed me out of the trunk and heaved me onto his hip. He threw me around as if i weighed nothing and it scared me.

Arturo walked ahead of us and entered the large house. This wasn't the warehouse they thought they would take me to. Fear trickled down my spine. I glanced around.

Nothing but a cold desert with rocks and flat land. I gulped. I started struggling in Fang's arms as he walked to the house. Fang's arms squeezed against me causing my bones to creak around my midsection. I stopped struggling and went limp.

Think, I had two options, One was to wait for extraction and two was to escape into the desert after getting information from this villa.

Fang entered the house with me and headed past the large kitchen and into a hallway. Three doors passed and he opened the fourth one before walking in. He tossed me onto the bed and stood next to the door.

He stared down at me as i righted myself on the bed. The room was decorated with a grand bed set with dressers, a mirror, and a bed frame to match. I scooted to the edge of the bed and listened to the noises the house made.

It was quiet. To quiet.

"Fang! " Arturo shouted from another part of the house, "Keep an eye on her im going to shower off the slut."

"Yes sir," He shouted back and leaned against the wall next to the door.

I gave a quick glare before standing up and walking into the room. Nothing in here would be a good weapon. I went to some curtains and opened them to find a wall behind them. No escaping that way. I opened a closet before shutting it and found the other door was a private bathroom.

"You can't escape this room with me here," Fang commented as I did a second round of the room, "You will have to wait for me to come up with something."

"I'll get out before you can think of something,"

"Right, miss music teacher," He chuckled and opened the bedroom door, "Stay put."

He exited the room and i heard the soft click of a lock being engaged. I was alone in the room.

I quickly gathered a picture of a large dresser and went into the bathroom. I looked around trying to find a washcloth. Since i couldn't find a weapon i would make one. I found a cloth under the sink with large towels. I took the picture and broke the frame against the sink. The glass shattered within one hit. I took the largest piece with the cloth. A perfect one-use weapon. I tucked it into my large pocket and looked over the bathroom.

There wasn't much I could use in here. Soaps and perfumes, and basic bathroom needs. I grabbed a bottle of men's Cologne and looked over the ingredients. It had alcohol like most colognes. I could start a fire with a broken light bulb for a distraction.