Chapter Ten

꧁𓊈༒𓊉꧂

I woke up the next morning with callous hands softly skimming my bare chest. I arched into them as sleep eased away.

I opened my eyes to be greeted by König touching and teasing me awake. He smiled when he spotted me open my eyes.

"Good Morning," he sounded like he just woke too, "Sleep well?"

"The best in a very long time," I stretched and the thick blanket fell down to expose my chest.

"I enjoy waking up like this with you," he slowly rose up and leaned down to place soft kisses over my chest, his voice making my skin tremble, "I want you again."

I moaned and pressed my chest farther up, wanting his mouth on my sensitive buds, "Then do it."

A knock sounded at the door and Soap's voice shouted through the door, "Have you seen Mori? We've been looking everywhere for the past hour."

"She's in here!" König shouted back with a growl as he looked over his shoulder at the door, "Go away!"

"I can't Price ordered we move out today!" Soap shouted back, "The plane is going to land in an hour and we need to get moving. Kane needs to be placed in a pet hotel or something"

I leaned up and brought my arms around König's neck, "I don't want to leave yet."

He kissed the top of my head, "I don't want you to go."

I sighed and slowly slid back and looked up at his face, it was set in a hard stare downwards, "Promise me you will call, You will try to get in touch with me, that you won't abandon me."

His eyes flickered to mine and his gaze softened, "I promise. As soon as i can i will be heading to where you are, no matter what part of the world."

I touched his chin. I leaned up and kissed his lips, he kissed me back and cupped the back of my head with his hand, I memorized his taste, his feel, and his heat that i will miss so dearly while away.

Soap pounded on the door again, "We need to go!"

"Shut the fuck up Soap! We are having a fucking moment!" I shouted towards the door.

"Fine! ill be back in ten minutes!"

I could hear a small 'Scary' as his footsteps echoed down the hall as he walked away.

König leaned his head against my shoulder as he laughed, "You are quick to anger."

"He was ruining it," I huffed and then laughed with him, "He called me scary. Am i scary?"

"You frightened me," He chuckled and kissed my cheek, "Come let's get you showered and dressed."

König let me use his shower as he gathers our clothes. I soaped up with his soap as i cleaned myself. He had dressed while I showered, I could hear him moving around in the room. He brought my clothes to me as soon as i was done while whispering how lovely i looked all wet. I playfully threw my towel at him.

He took his brush and fixed back his hair into his man bun before patting the spot between his lap on the bed. I obliged and let him brush my hair while enjoying his chest pressing against my back.