Crack Chapter! One

This is not canon to the story! I was in a goof mood~ Thanks for 4k reads!

꧁𓊈༒𓊉꧂

Soap and I stood together in the kitchen. I was cooking simple eggs and sausage. Soap was leaning against the island while going through his playlist.

"I dont know what to listen to," He groaned and i looked over my shoulder at him.

"Your music taste is absurd," I huffed, "It's the same stuff over and over again."

The door from outside opened and König entered while huffing. It looked like he just got done running around the base.

A thought popped into my head, "Play the song disco disco party party."

Soap huffed, "If it's not good i will lose a screw."

"It will be, Hi König!" i smiled warmly, "Get done with a run?"

He headed to the fridge, "Yes. I ran two miles today."

I watched him lean into the refrigerator and grab a water bottle. He unscrewed the cap and sipped the liquid.

Soap chuckled and the song played. He turned it up and grinned at me.

"Tiktok?" He asked and i nodded.

König tilted his head while listening to the music. He froze as soon as the german lyrics started.

"Wha-" he turned his eyes to me, "What are we listening to?"

"Music!" i chuckled and pointed, "I say disco you say party! Disco disco!"

Soap grinned and chimed in "Party party!"

I twisted in my place and laughed with my head back, "Disco party! 1234!"

Soap started cackling like a demon.

"I will not have anything to do with this!" König crossed his arms over his chest while scowling at us.

"Every one party party!" I shouted

"Disco disco!" soap laughed and slid next to me.

"We say disco you say party!" i sang and pointed at König, "Disco disco."

His frown deepened.

"You say disco, we say party!" Soap and i chimed together.

König shook his head.

"Party party!"

"We say disco you say party!" we laughed as we foolishly danced,
"Disco disco!"

König gave a sigh and let out a small, "Party party!"

"Yay he did it!" i laughed and grinned at him, "He's part of the cult now!"

A soft kiss to my temple and a large grin from him as he stood next to me, "I adore your silly nature."

꧁𓊈༒𓊉꧂