Crack Chapter! Three

Author Note:
I was not expecting the crack chapters to gain a lot of attention! I love doing them while in between chapters to break up the anguish and help me take a break so that the story isn't too rushed. Also thank you to anyone who commented an Idea! I loved them all!

This is not canon to the story!
Thanks for reading!

꧁𓊈༒𓊉꧂

Prompt: Christmas With (Y/N), the 141, and KorTac Part One.

Being in the base around Christmas time was always a sight to see. Many of the soldiers got creative with decorations and often times more lax in their work. Being around 141 and KorTac was no different.

My packages I have spent time hastily getting in the short time before Christmas were laid across my bed. Price got a lovely sampler set of teas, Gaz had spoken of a handheld game he was wanting and I had found it on sale, Soap was getting the world's brightest flashlight and Ghost a book of Manners for dummies book cover and had found a book of fantasy I had watched him put down while in the store once. I had gotten small gift sets of candy in tiny little stockings for the others.

I sighed as I looked down at the gifts.  I had already wrapped each item while I was saving Königs for last. I had spent hours the day before perfecting Marillenknödeln or Apricot dumplings, a sweet treat often eaten as a main meal in Austria. (Soap had taken all of the messed up ones gratefully even the undercooked ones) With Christmas, today and the fresh dumplings sitting downstairs in the rec room hidden on the stove.

I was surprised to find that while deployed 141 and KorTac didn't celebrate as the bases did. They just went about their business. I was hoping to at least surprise them.

I gathered my clothes I had snuck during one of the times we went off base for necessities. A red dress with a puff white trim around the Shaw that matched the trim along the bottom of the thigh-length garb. I went with simple natural makeup and red simple heels. I plopped a Santa hat before gathering my items in a clothing basket and heading down to the rec room.

I entered and was surprised to find Price, Gaz, Soap, and Ghost sitting around the dining room table playing cards. König was leaning against the back of the couch watching the game go on.

"Oh!" Soap was the first to spot me, his eyes gleaming as he laid down his cards, "(F/N), why the get-up."

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes and interrupted their game by placing the basket of gifts in the middle of the table, "Merry Christmas!"

"You didn't have to do all this," Price had quickly gathered up the cards and placed them in a deck, "I told you we don't celebrate other than drinking and cards."

"Well to bad," I smiled and passed out the gifts with a large smile.

Gaz was quick to open his, he smiled upon seeing the game card case and looked up, "I have been wanting this Pokemon game ever since I heard of its release, Thank you."

"I saw it on discount and thought of you," I leaned against Price's chair and grinned down at him, "You next."

Price sighed and placed down his cigar into the ashtray before ripping into the paper around his gift, his eyes lightened as he looked over the teas, "You know how much I enjoy my morning tea."