Chapter Nine

Author note:
That's it! I am making this a romance series! My heart yearns for Soap, Ghost, and Price to have their own reader fall for them with their own stories in this alternate universe.

Smut warning!

꧁𓊈༒𓊉꧂

All of KorTac and 141 were in the control room. Price and Laswell chatting while waiting. I stood next to König. I pushed myself close to the large man.

He stood straight with his arms crossed over his chest. He would often look down at me to make sure i was okay. I always gave a small smile back when i caught his eyes.

"We got news from the line on one of the four bombs Dean had uncovered," Price spoke and pulled up a projection of a large crate with a small case on the top of it, "A group in Mexico has the bomb. They are planning on transporting it to American soil in the next two months. Our goal is to get there, infiltrate and find out where they are keeping the bomb before it gets shipped, and find out any information on the other three bombs."

"I want Price, Gaz, Soap, Ghost, and Mori to go," Laswell commanded, "I have news that Dean was spotted there last week in Toluca."

My breath hitched, My dad was in Mexico? What was he doing there? And why was i having to go?

"(Y/N) Mori," Price's green eyes turned to me, "Congrats, You are enlisted and promoted to E-4 Specialist."

"Sir with respect what kind of specialist?" I asked as eyes turned towards me.

"Ghost recommended you as a sniper," I glanced at Ghost who stood still next to Gaz and Soap as Price talked, "He told me you hit a target at one fifty yards twice."

"Sir I was just playing around,"

"Do you not think you can make that same shot under pressure?" Price asked as an eyebrow quirked up.

"I think I need more training, sir,"

"Ghost can handle that while in Mexico, You have one month to learn everything you can. Dont fail me."

"yes sir,"

Ghost had kept his eyes on me during the rest of the briefing. I tried to ignore the cold dark stare. Laswell went over the details of transporting while Price asked questions we all had.

"As for KorTac, Chimera is needing German-speaking allies," Laswell stated as she brought up a folder to look down into it, "Nik requested for you König, You and the rest of KorTac will be leaving in three days."

König had tensed beside me, "Yes sir."

I bumped my leg into him as Laswell went on. He glanced down at me and I gave a small smile. I tried to tell him with my expression it will be okay. We will work this out.

"You are dismissed," Price's voice rang out.

König quickly took my wrist and led me out of the room. A few others gave us glances as he dragged me. I gave a shout to soap to watch Kane for me as König lugged me down the hall.

"König your hurting my wrist," I grimaced at his tight hold.

He didn't say anything as he brought us outside the building and around the corner. He let go of my wrist and walked a few steps away from me.