Chapter Six

꧁𓊈༒𓊉꧂

I awoke an hour before time to meet König. I was dressed having already taken Kane for his morning walk. I felt a pit in my stomach growing. It didn't help I had been constantly tossing and turning in my bed during the night.

I was nervous to be alone with him after three weeks of him avoiding me. My nerves were shot and I was restless. I glanced at my watch.

It was time to go. I patted Kane and whispered he was a good boy and that Soap will check in on him soon. Kane huffed happily before curling up on my bed.

I headed out into the hall and towards the training room. I was going to end up being ten minutes early but it didn't matter. You would be on time ten minutes early but late while on the dot.

I stopped outside the training room's double doors and looked in. König was on the ground with his face towards the door. If he noticed me, he hadn't made it known, as he did pushups.

I admired his large arms as he went up and down. It was memorizing watching his muscles bunch and relax. His tight brown shirt made his chest and arms seem a bit larger but not overly so.

His hair was pulled back into a bun at the back of his head with a few flyaway pieces from him moving. I felt the urge to pull at the tie and see where his hair went. I watched as he went down and up again.

I imagined him above me doing the same movement, beads of sweat dripping down his temple as he held back, his body trembling as his grey eyes stared into my own, hair wild as he leaned over me. A soft groan and gasp as he moved.

I shook my head and grimaced at the sudden wetness between my legs. I entered the training room and walked to König, he didn't stop exercising.

"I was wondering how long you would be out there for," König huffed and a drip of sweat trailed down his arms, "I was starting to think you would give up and walk back down the hall."

"No, I was... Thinking about things," I vaguely explained.

He grunted as he went down and back up, "About what?"

He was fishing. I rolled my eyes and walked past him and sat down on the exercise equipment. I ignored the question and leaned back to watch him.

"Getting a nice look at my ass now?" he quipped.

I scoffed, "No, I'm waiting on you to finish."

"I have five more and im done, you better get your staring over with because once im done it's time to get serious."

I felt a breath catch in my chest, his words had a way of affecting me, always quick to the point. I did admire his sculpted back. If I was younger I would be visibly drooling over this man without any shame.

He sat back on his hunches and looked over his shoulder at me. I was startled by his sudden movement. He twisted around to completely face me. He pointed to the ground next to me where a water bottle lay with a bag. I picked it up and tossed it toward him. He caught it effortlessly and open the lid before taking a gulp.

His lips parted ever so lightly. König exhaled as he pulled the bottle away. He stared at me as I watched him. He was shameless.

"Enjoying the view?" he asked and moved towards me.