Chapter Fifteen

꧁𓊈༒𓊉꧂

Ghost drove while Soap sat in the passenger seat. The mohawked man acting like an excited kid as he looked over the refined leather of the interior.

I caught myself rolling my eyes in the back seat as I slipped on the field vest and checked over the M4 that was given to me by Gaz along with an earpiece and mic as they loaded up Fang and Arturo.

Ghost didn't stop himself as he rolled his eyes at the smaller male. His hands fisted the steering wheel tight as he drove us to the second location.

"We are five minutes out," Ghost warned us, "Mori, I want you stuck on my ass, you did fine by your self but this will be your first time in close quarters. Stick with me."

"Right," I nodded and met his eyes in the review mirror, "Stick to you, got it."

"Our mission is to clear any hostiles and recover any bombs or Intel," Ghost continued, "Try not to harm any Civilians."

Ghost turned the steering wheel as he turned into an alleyway between to very large buildings. Ghost quickly turned off the car and exited with Soap and myself following suit. Rudy stood at the other end of the alleyway facing towards us as we walked up.

"Any movement?" Ghost asked while looking out to a beaten and rusted warehouse.

Rudy shook his head and turned to look at the warehouse, "We have spotted about fifteen men in and around the area. All armed."

"Fifteen isn't a lot but could be tricky with only five of us here," Ghost leaned against the wall and looked up and down the street, "Alejandro?"

"Other side of the warehouse, he called in four others to help," Rudy explained, "That brings us up to nine."

"I like those odds better than five v fifteen plus," Soap glanced towards me, "You good?"

"I'm fine," I kept a tight grip on the handle of my M4 and kept my face straight, "What's the plan? Enter and dispose from all entry points?"

Ghost nodded and spoke into his mic on his vest, "Alejandro copy?"

I could hear the static over the coms and listened in as Alejandro answered, "Copy."

"Do you have all entry points mapped?"

"Two on the south side and three, two being large garage doors and one being a regular, on the north side."

"Got it, entry in ten?"

"Good deal," Alejandro chuckled, "Taking point Ghost?"

"Yup, see you in ten," Ghost let go of his mic and nodded to us, "Let's go,"

We followed him across the street and up against the large fence. Ghost helped Rudy up and over the rusted metal before being helped by Rudy up on the wall. They both dropped over before over the mic Ghost called," Tango down"

"Right lass, ready?" Soap placed his back against the wall and readied himself to push me up.

"Ready," I placed my foot in his cupped hands and let him push me up. I swung myself up and over to sit at the top, I leaned forward and held my arm out towards Soap, "Come on."