Chapter Twenty

꧁𓊈༒𓊉꧂

I woke early in the morning to a head snuggled between my breast and arms wrapped around my center. I moved my arm from under my pillow and rose my other arm from König's head. He mumbled in his sleep and moved his head a bit. I giggled at the sight of him as he sighed deeper before opening his startling grey eyes slowly.

He looked up at me and a grin graced his face as he did a quick nip to the top of my breast causing a squeal to escape me.

"Hallor!" I shouted as he laughed against my body.

He continued his assault by pinning me with his arms and legs before nipping my side and running his profiling shadow of a beard against my side causing me to erupt in laughter.

"Stop!" I laughed, "You going to make me pee! Please!"

He froze a moment before looking down at me, "hmm... Fine, only because you asked nicely."

He let me go as he moved to sit on the edge of the bed. I shook my head and grinned before moving to stand up. We both looked at each other before blushing and looking away from each other.

It was the first time we woke up together without being rushed or interrupted. It... It was nice.

We both decided it was time to get ready and König excused himself to go to his room to get dressed. He gave me a quick kiss before leaving me to get ready myself.

I thankfully was able to borrow some civilian clothes from some of the ladies on base that I had made friends with while helping with chores. I was grateful to them as I dressed in a plain white shirt and a (Color) plaid button-up. I rolled up the sleeves and then pulled up some dark blue jeans with my standard boots.

I quickly fixed my hair and did light makeup (Also borrowed) before leaving my room to wait for König in the kitchen.

I was surprised to see O'Conor standing at the counter doctoring a cup of coffee and Roze scrambling eggs. They both peered over at me as I entered and went for the coffee pot.

"Sleep well?" I asked trying to make small talk with Königs teammates.

O'Conor scoffed before lifting his cup to his lips, "Good enough."

"Do you need more pillows? Or blankets? I can get you some-"

"You don't have very much in-combat experience do you?" Roze asked as she turned off the stove and turned to look at me.

"I... No, I don't," I answered and steeled my gaze at her.

"I didn't think so, because if you did you wouldn't sleep well at night either," Roze scoffed and stepped towards me, she looked down her nose at me as she size me up, "You haven't seen the things we have. You haven't heard the things we have. You act as if being here is a game and it makes me sick."

She roughly shoved past me as she walked out of the room. She passed Ghost with a sneer as he entered and looked over at me.

"What's her problem?"

"She ripped into lass here," O'Conor chuckled and sat down at the table with his tablet in hand while looking over it, "Miss here needed a knocking down if you ask me."

I scoffed, "We treat you with kindness yet you all are rude. Is this how KorTac acts, I would be ashamed to be a part of your company."

"Your words mean nothing to me," the redhead said as he brought his cup up to his lips.

Ghost walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder, "Listen, don't let them ruin your day. Go have fun and enjoy your day out, we got work to do in a couple of days. I'll handle KorTac from now on."