Chapter Thirteen

Author Note:
I will probably be sparse in updating. My husband just returned from basic training and i haven't seen him in six weeks. We plan on playing co-op on Mw2! I'm so excited! Please enjoy this chapter!

꧁𓊈༒𓊉꧂

The walk to the club wasn't long from the hotel. Soap held my arm as we walked up the street. he wore simple blue jeans and a tight black shirt. He had no markings on himself to show affiliation and traded his dog tags in for a cross and chain. He kept an eye out, looking up and down the road as we walked, i tried to concentrate just the same as him.

I spotted two guards standing in the mouth of an alleyway as we passed. They spoke softly between themselves until they saw us pass.

We made it to the front of the club, the music was loud enough to be heard on the street as we walked past the line of women and men waiting, smoking, and chatting, the bouncer spotted us and moved in front of the door.

"Who are you?" the large bald bouncer sneered at us.

"Im here for La Linea," Soap squeezed my arm as he talked, "I got a gift I want to exchange for information."

He slightly yanked my arm, 'just act' was running through my thoughts, I stilled when Soap gave a harsh tug to bring me back to his side. The bouncer looked between us before shouting in Spanish to another man just inside the door. I decided to try and pull my arm again only for Soap to drag me close and bring my face up to him. He glared down at me, if we weren't acting it would have brought the fear of god into me, his blue eyes looking over my face with an acidic look.

"Stop moving around," His voice was way different than his normal bubbly way of speaking with me.

"O-okay," I stammered and turned my gaze down to the broken sidewalk we stood on.

"Arturo is willing to see you," The bouncer stepped aside and the man he was talking to stood just inside the building, "Go on in."

Soap yanked me with him as he entered the building. We followed the bald man leaving the bouncer at the door. I looked over the loud club as we walked through. The club itself was dark with lights spinning and changing colors making you almost blind if not for the black light making people's clothes light up. The music was loud and you could feel the base as you walked. The smell of smoke, sweat, and liquor caused my stomach to turn. I felt myself begin to shake from fear and adrenaline with all my senses being attacked all at once.

The bald man took us to the back of the club, which was between the DJ stand and bar, down a hall that had couples grinding and a few people waiting to use the restroom. The bald man pushed past them and led us deeper into the hall. A door was ajar and golden light bled through the dim hall. Luckily the music wasn't as loud back here.

The bald man knocked on the ajar door and spoke to the person in it. I felt myself begin to shake more. Soap's hand tightened around my arm tight and loosened. 'You can do this' i imagined he would say to me.

"You enter," The bald man said in broken English while opening the door.

Soap yanked me with him into the room. The bald man shut it behind us leaving us with two new people. Oh, wait three. A woman was on her knees behind the desk. Great.

I glanced at the people. A large man with tattoos around his immense arms leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. He looked American with his dark, almost black, eyes watching our every step. His short dark brown hair was long enough to give off a bad boy look and was a few inches shorter than Ghost was. He had a tight black shirt and dark jeans. He would have been handsome if not for the place we were in. He looked over me as soon as he noticed me staring.