Crack Chapter! Two

This is not canon to the story!
Thanks for reading!

꧁𓊈༒𓊉꧂
*Based on a true event between me and my friends*

"I don't remember the name of this movie but can you help me find it?" I asked while laying across the couch in the rec room while scrolling through the movie list on the large tv.

Soap, who was sitting down on the floor with his head leaning over his journal drawing, glanced up, "Aye, Go for it."

"I remember watching it when I was very young so I might not remember all of the plot," I warned before jumping into describing it, "I remember a woman going through a portal and going back to the future. Right? There were tons of guns and Dinosuarse and Like an evil guy right. He had weird hair. And it was blond."

"I don't see how you can go back... To the future... But go on," He leaned back against the couch and looked over his shoulder at me as I spoke.

"Shut up, I also remember the woman, who was blonde, going and touching this dino who was chained. She freed the dino and they escaped and the bad guy was after them for most of the movie."

"Right," Soap cupped his chin as he thought, "Is it Dinotopia?"

"No, but that's a good movie," I sat up and glanced down at Soap, "I remember the guy killing one of his own men while saying 'I want that woman and Dino!'"

"The Mario movie? I believed it was called 'Super Mario Bros. 1993' "

"No! It isn't that,"

Thirty minutes passed of Soap naming off movies and myself looking them up on my phone to see if it was it.

"Whit th' bugger is this movie suppose tae be?" Soap growled while looking down at his own phone, his accent thick as he got angrier, "Keek at this 'n' tell me it this is th' movie yer talkin' aboot."

"Hey, I recognize that!"

"It th' Koopa fae Suoer Mario movie! Ye hae me keekin aw weys fur a movie ah awready cried!" He changed the picture to a picture of a blonde with a dinosaur that I had described.

"That's what I remember!"

"Ye hae me mad! whit th' bugger is this bull jobby! ah spent thirty minutes o' mah lee keekin fur yer movie! a'm dane. Ye didnae even mind th' main characters!"

I busted out laughing as Soap yelled at me. His accent was much thicker now as he raved about. Ghost had entered the Rec room hearing Soap shout and cuss.

"Ah, cannae hawp ah spent a' th' time keekin fur yer movie. We need tae fin' ye mair brain cells or something. Ah cannae handle howfur dumb yer richt noo. Ah spent thirty minutes keekin! thirty minutes!"

"English Mctavish," Ghost peered at Soap from his spot.

"Fuck you guys!" Soap thumped his head down on the table as he groaned, "Bullshyt."

I had laughed at the tongue-lashing I got and was holding my stomach as it ached.

꧁𓊈༒𓊉꧂
*also based on true events between my husband and myself*