CHAPTER FOUR

I arrived at his office building at record speed I didn't enjoy the sun so much as noon was fast approaching. The receptionist just smiled at me as I waved and headed to the elevator . I had become quite a regular here.

Once outside his doors I knocked and got in office he told me to. He looked ethereal seated on his large desk with the city behind him. I found myself staring.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." His voice startled me from my daydream." I blushed and moved closer to his desk.
"Hii" my voice came out small and squeaky.

"Hey bubs ." I smiled at that. "Let me finish up over here and you can tell me what you want to do ok?"
I nodded and set myself in the chair in front of him.
"Use your words."
My head snapped up so fast "Yes d..." I was about to call him that.
He simply grinned and got back to his papers. I played with my fingers to keep occupied so I don't become a distraction and a bother.
"Ok I'm done let's head out."
He arranged the files and picked up his suit jacket. Such a simple action looked so hot.
He came around the desk and looked down on me making me feel smaller both physically and mentally.

I flashed him a wry smile as he lead the way to the door with me by his side.
"I really want to hold his hand
"The voice in my head kept saying making me blush.

I didn't even notice we were in the elevator. "So where do you want to go sweet peas?" He had so many nicknames for me.
"Somewhere cool?" I really hated the sun right now.

"Mmmhh what's your idea of cool baby? Speak up."
I couldn't articulate my words with him. Where did I want to go? Waterpark? But it would be crowded and does he even like those things ? I don't know . I felt my eyes start to water.

"Hey hey now no tears baby boy it's ok." He lifted my face to look at him." It's ok are you feeling pressured right now ?"
I nodded my head .
"It's okay daddy's gonna decide for you okay?"
I blushed at that but nodded again. He held my hand to lead me out of the elevator and into the cool parking space. He led me to a sleep black Mercedes and put me in the passenger seat.
"There you go."

"Thank you." i let out in a small voice as he closed the door. I watched him go around the hood and into the driver's seat.

"I think it's too hot for anything not water related right bubs?"

I nodded my head multiple times.

"Words....." I gasped at the gruffness in his voice.
"Yes please."

"I would take you to the waterpark but i think it will be crowded."
He turned to look at me for a bit. " Would you be opposed to visiting my friend's place. He has a fun pool compared to mine. And you could play with his boyfriend."

I blushed at that. Did he really see me as that childish? But i didn't care at that moment.

"I'd love that." 
He took out his phone and called someone.

"Zane, whats up" The person answered.
"Are you in the pool today? I'm coming over with my little one." I blushed at that.
"We need to talk eee Zane. Come over Charly is a handful today."
"Okay see you in twenty. Need anuthing?"

"I'm out of popsicles and maybe grab a pizza or something for lunch."
"Okay."
He ended the call and turned to me, "Do you like pizza love?"

I started nodding before i remembered his warning. "Yes i do."

He smiled and pulled into Walmart." We're picking up some stuff. Let me place in our orders first. What would you like?"
"Can i get a peperoni, extra cheese and black olives?"

"Okay bubs." He called the place and placed our orders."Would you like some garlic sticks?"

I nodded. They were my favorite .After he was done he opened the door for me and unbuckled my seat belt.
He held my hand as we walked into the store and let me tell you i have never felt so giddy before.

He pushed the cart as we headed straight to the freezers. He picked out a box of popsicles and i felt my mouth water. He also picked out huge tubs of chocolate and strawberry ice cream.

"What flavour do you like ?" I pointed towards the vanilla one and he picked that one too. As he led me down the isles i found myself skipping a bit and i blushed when i found him watching me.

He picked out some bags of chips and he let me pick out two chocolate bars. I was so happy.

We stopped at some fancy restaurant for the pizzas then he drove to his friend's place.
I wasn't shocked that he lived in the really posh parts of the city.