CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

I didn't want to go in, I hate hospitals , but at the same time, I need to be a big, strong boy now . So why did I want to curl up and cry like a baby . I needed my daddy,  he doesn't get to hurt my man .

We were immediately met with a nurse at the reception. " Charly and Theo? "
When we nodded, she was behind the elevator and took us to the fourth floor. 
She motioned to the door and left us . I looked at Charly.  It was unfair to do this to him , make him take charge, but I couldn't. I didn't have it in me .
He nodded and then opened the door ,I held my breath. How bad were they hurt? Dead, maybe ?

" Baby boy !" I was running to him . He had some IVs in him and a bandage, but that was all .
"Dadddy ." All the pent-up emotions came out of me , fear, hate, love all of them .
" I'm fine, my sweet boy, don't cry . I'm here . Daddy's here . " I nodded . He was here .

I turned to look at my uncle.  He was almost the same, too .
" What happened?" I wanted to know if it had anything to do with him . That man .

" Our car was hit from the front , luckily, we were feeling lazy, so we weren't the ones in the front . Unfortunately, that means we lost our driver ." I held my daddy in my arms .

" I also have something to tell and show you, Daddy , also Uncle Xander . Back at your place ." They both agreed that once the doctor was back, we would go home. Dadddy let me sit in his lap, although I was scared I'd hurt him . He just said I didn't weigh a quarter of the weights he lifted, so it was okay .

" Wake up, sweetheart. " Soft warm lips were by my hairline . I opened my eyes to see Daddy . " There's my sweet boy ."
I looked around and noticed we were at Xander's place .
" You up to showing us what you were talking of in the hospital ?" I nodded .

They all followed me to the pool house, and I led them all the way to the room . It was empty .
" Daddy, there were pictures of all of us doing stuff that we do daily . Some of you at work , me as a baby . And he said that I shouldn't talk in court or he'll hurt you ." At that point, I was shaking ,tears flowing freely from my eyes.

ZANE'S POV
The place was clean, yes ,but too clean, and seeing Theo panicking like that meant it was really serious and true .
" Xander , when was the last time someone stayed in this house ?"

He looked at me like I was crazy . Maybe I was . " I honestly don't remember. It's mostly just for parties . It is cleaned once a week, though ."
I walked around the room ,touching the nightstand and windowsill . Not one spec of dust . I moved to the next bedroom and did the same . And in this one, there was a layer of dust .
I moved back to the other room ." This place is too clean . So someone was in here tampering with whatever was in the room. "

I turned to Theo , and I needed to get him inside and try to help him relax ." Baby, is there anything else you didn't tell me ?" I held his face in my hands .
" He was here . In the room . We were playing hide and seek when I thought maybe Charly had hid in here . Then I saw the gum he always ate ..."
He was out of my hands and in the living room , on his knees looking for whatever it was he saw.
He held it in front of my face .
" He eats this . It's the most disgusting flavour I've ever had, but he likes it. "
I kissed him on the lips . " Thank you, baby boy, now we'll be ready for him ."

It was late, so we decided to stay around . It's not like he would attack us when we're all together, plus the security I had come over.
" Let's take a bath, baby ." I had a warm bath running . We needed to relax today .
I placed his favourite bath bombs, which are always stocked here too. I helped him get in before I followed and settled behind him .
I was wound up tight so I won't lie and say having his soft body presses against me didn't do stuff to my friend down there.  But we hadn't really done anything so far . I'd change that eventually. He just wasn't ready .
I lazily stroked his back and shoulders .

" How are you feeling baby ?" He looked over his shoulder at me and I couldn't resist. I kissed him . It was supposed to be a chaste kiss but he didn't want me to pull away so u continued kissing him until we needed to breathe. He gave me a small shy smile .
" Did you like that my love ?" I continued drawing lazy circles on him
" Yes daddy ." His cheeks were a bright shade of pink.
I hefted him up and over my lap , so he was straddling me . I felt his prick pole me in the stomach but I ignored it for now . I held the back of his neck and pulled him for another kiss . He moaned in my mouth and that was the most beautiful sound I'd ever heard.  I wanted him moaning for me .

My hand slid down to his chest and the moment it grazed over his nipple he let out another moan . Nice ,he had sensitive ones .
I pinched it between my thumb and index finger . At this point he had stopped kissing me . I moved to his neck and suckled on there . It would leave a mark but I didn't care . He was mine .

" Daddy !" He sounded so needy and if he asked me to jump of a cliff in the voice ,I would no questions asked .
I took one nipple in my mouth and he became incoherent.  I chuckled a bit.
We were making quite the mess in the bathroom but at that point I didn't care . He was thrashing around my mouth and I used my other hand to hold him firmly to me .
" Please ..." He kept dating that over and over.
I took the other nipple and used my other hand to tweak the other one .
He literally came without a warning, he went stiff for a second and he was erupting between us . I took his prick and finished jerking him off .

When he had enough he weakly pushed my hand away . I kissed his swollen lips and stared at his beautiful post orgasmic face .
" You're so beautiful. " I finished washing us and took him out of the tub, he was drained .
I lay him in bed and joined him, pulling him into my side .

" You came without me touching you. That's incredible ." He peeked at me and his cheeks were so bright. 
" Okay I won't tease you about it, sleep my love . You're tired and tomorrow I have a few stuff to get in order . You're coming with me ." He placed a kiss on my chest and within minutes he was out. 

I smiled while watching him . This precious being was mine and I'll kill whoever wanted to come between us . I wasn't in the business of killing people, far from it , but they awakened the part of me that I gave up years ago . My past would take care of this mess for us .

What are your thoughts on this chapter ? And can anyone guess what Zane is up to 😁😁 If you guess right the next chapter will be dedicated to you.
Thank you for your support and don't forget to leave a vote when you're done .
❤️