CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

Everything felt good, too good. He had one hand on my nipples and the other on my waist. His leaps sealed over my neck. That'd leave marks, definitely.

"Daddy !" He did something that felt super good. My hands started touching him all over,  his hair, his chest .
One hand went over my pants, and I held my breath. We were really doing this.

"Hips up." I was arching off the bed so he could get my pants off . I was half naked before him .
" When and if you want me to stop, just say so. Okay, my love ?" I nodded vigorously. I never wanted to stop .

He moved lower, one hand cupping my balls and the other on my cock. I was ready to cum at that moment.
" Hold it in until i say so ."
I would do anything daddy told me. Even of it would be torture. I'd try my best.
In one swift motion his warm mouth was wrapped around me . He took me to the back of his throat.  I arched off the bed . He was good at this . I was in total bliss , and I couldn't keep my eyes open any more.
"Daddy please ." I needed to cum right now. I felt like I would combust . " Please,"
I had tears in my eyes, but unlike the ones from earlier, these were happy ones .
He released it to talk. " You cab cum when you're ready. " And was back to business.
I'm not proud to say that I didn't last a full minute. I was cuming down his throat. He continued sucking me off until i was sensitive and flinched .

" That's a good boy.  " He lay down and pulled me over him . My eyes were droopy already.
" And you, Daddy ?"

" I'm good, baby . Rest now, I'll be here ."I smiled and snuggled into him some more.  What did I do to deserve this wonderful human being.
" I love you, Daddy. " His heart beat quickened beneath me. 

" I love you too, my little prince . More than you could imagine, " I fell asleep then. Knowing I had the best family in the world .

TWO WEEKS LATER
( I don't want to like write day by day. I'm sure it'll get boring. )

"No Theo . Do I have to repeat myself? The court hearing is around the corner . I'm not letting your sweet ass walk out of that door for any reason  ."

" Daddy please . I miss him.  He came all this way to see me . I beg you. He's the only family I have left ." I didn't mean to cry but I was . My brother had come form Japan to see me. I thought he had forgotten about me but he said stuff went downhill for him over there . Mother apparently took out a huge loan under his name.  He's had to work himself half to death to be able to pay for everything. Now he can finally afford to come see me .

" Don't give me those eyes Theo. You know you have a target on your back. Your father is on the loose. What if he gets word of this meeting and tries to harm you ?"
" You can come , Uncle Bas anyone . I want to see him . Just this once ."

He pinched the bridge of his nose , I knew he was giving in .
" Okay . And I swear to God I'd anything happens to you. I'll kill them both. You have to go with the security details I'll assign you . Message me after every thirty minutes that you're okay and be back within two hours, okay?"
I was allowed to go meet up with him now. I took two guards with me and a driver . They were big and menacing and didn't speak at all .
It was fine though, I had a lot on my mind .

We were meeting up at a cafe. I didn't want to go somewhere too private but also not too crowded.  And daddy refused to let him come over .

"Theo !" He hugged me the moment he saw me. The guards took different positions in the cafe but gave me some privacy which I appreciated.
" I missed you so much." I told him . He led me to our table and I took a seat.

"Have you been okay ? I'm sorry I was the worst brother in the world. I left you all alone to deal with everything. "
"It's okay , I had my daddy . He was always there for me ."

" Your daddy?" Oh I forgot.  I'm so used to being around people who were aware of our dynamic.
" Zane." I supplied.
" Ohh, I'm grateful to him. He's talen care of you . I see you've gained some weight and colour especially to your cheeks ." 

My hands subconsciously touched my cheeks .
" You look good, really good. " I smiled at that .
" When are you going back?"
" Oh ! That . I'm still not sure , maybe by the end of the month. But I'm thinking of moving back here. "It would be nice to have him back.

" Just take your time in making a decision. It could be life altering. " He reaches over and ruffled my hair.
"I will little bro."
After that he asked what I wanted to have. I asked for a strawberry smoothie .
While he went to place the order I texted daddy that I was okay.
The last thing I wanted was to worry him . He was already very agitated now that we were almost appearing before the court and they had apparently lost sight of my father .

"Here you go " I looked at one guard who was closest to me and he nodded his head. I started drinking it.
" So bodyguards huh?"
He had noticed, of course he had . " Um yes , father made an attempt on both mine and my family's life more than once . So to be on the safe side . "

" I hope nobody got hurt too bad ."
" The first time someone was murdered. The second time around , Zane and his best friend were mildly injured. But their driver passed away. "

" That means father will have to be convinced of harming you, attempted murder, the murders themself and trespassing ?" I had never thought of it like that. He could end up being in prison forever .

That thought made me a bit happy , did that make me a bad human being ? Now I felt bad .
" Don't fell bad . Actions have consequences. " I nodded and continued sipping on my smoothie.

" I'll be better Theo. I won't abandon you again . Never again . " I stared at him . I never considered it as abandonment .
" I still love you either way ."
We talked about random stuff until I felt like using the bathroom.

" I need to pee ." I excused myself and rushed to pee . I was suddenly so pressed. After I was done and washing my hands some man walked in. He was big but I didn't pay him any mind, it was rude to stare .

I had just gotten my phone out to text daddy when he grabbed me by the wrist and turned me around. His hand was on my mouth before I could make a sound and he injected me with something.
I stared into his dark eyes until my world went blank .

My last thoughts were daddy was going to be so worried and pissed off . And someone would have to pay for this with their lives.