CHAPTER THIRTY

ZANE'S POV

I didn't need anyone to tell me anything, I knew it ! The second those good for nothing came back with the wrong brother , I knew blood would be shed
The only question was who's .

" Don't talk to me !" I practically growled at the so-called guards who were supposed to take care of my heart. Did I need to hire the fucking military to get anything done at this point,  maybe forge an alliance with the Arabs . That's  what it felt like .

If I was fictional steam would be coming out of my ears and nose . " One fucking job ! One ! I didn't put you on the God damn field . Just a cafe,  take care of a God damn boy! And he does what ? Dissappears ? You know what,  you have  two fucking minutes! I want to know where he could be . If you think that's impossible,  picture yourself nailed to the fucking wall with your balls I'm your God damnned mouth cause I swear to all the living things I'm killing all of you . Get the hell out of my faces !"

I was burning a hole in the wood at thos point with my pacing , my fingers itched for a gun . I was never like this, that's why I left the family . Crime wasn't what i wanted but now I wanted to paint the freaking world red .

" Calm down bro , he's gonna be found "
I ignored him. Bas didn't know what he was talking about. He wouldn't be fine . He'd leave whatever place he was at with more mental scars , he had been getting better.

"No Bas , he won't if he stays a minute longer with that man . And where the hell is my information! "I said out loud .

" Possible hideout has been located,  it's not that far from the city so we're thinking he could have made the drive there ." Mal walked into the room. Calm as ever ,but I knew his blood was boiling.
"Let's get moving then "

"One problem.  It's in the enemies territory." I didn't understand.  Yes thye were some huge drug lords but surely they wouldn't have tapped into this part . I didn't even know such existed here .
" Explain !" This was wasting my time , Theo's survival time.

" Remember Maddox, big man scar from an ambush we did back then , yeah well we kinda chased him out of our space . He was too greedy and didn't want to collaborate plus he was dealing with trafficking.  Human to be clear.  Yeah so apparently, he built some empire type shit here . That's his territory. "

"I don't care Bas , I'm sauntering my ass in there and if I have to deal with him it's gonna be after Theo has had a bottle or so help me God " I walked out of the room . If they were too much of pussies to do anything I'd recuse him on my own . After all he was mine .
I raided their security detail room and got a couple of rounds and a gun , knives and I picked up a jacket.  I know my boy would be cold and I don't intend to take long on this .

Yes, I didn't join the family, but that didn't mean I didn't know shit . I was too scared of the man I could become, that's why I ran . I never wanted to be like our father.
"Wait up bro, we need a plan . You can't go in there blind !"
Of course, I knew that smarty pants . I turned to Bas and raised a brow .

" Let's do this . Have a meeting of sorts , break down the place . We don't even know what it looks like and get our shit together then raid it at night . They're probably not grade A like us , they'll be easy pray in the cover of darkness.  Yes I understand it's hard knowing he's out there all alone but he'd rather have a live daddy than a dead one . And that's what you'll be if you act without thinking.
I'm not saying we won't go Zane , we will just after we sort ourselves out okay ? "

I hung my head , I wanted him in my arms as soon as possible but not at the expense of him being all alone again . I'd have to actually think . I walked to the living area where the trackers were bent over their computers , this better be fast.

For the next thirty minutes , we went over the layout of the compound which for one was big.  Good thing I didn't go alone . There were multiple buildings , and we didn't have a clue where he might be kept . We just had to he was in the center of it all . It took a lot of digging to find a similar layout to the place so we could plan our movements and escape route in case it all went down .

"Um Zane, Mal you kinda want to hear this "
We both turned to Bas and the head of the IT operation going down . That sounded very not good and I couldn't afford another set back .
" This place , the whole thing belongs to Maddox . I don't mean the territory,  the whole thing . It's where he keeps his products you know like some warehouse.  The main fucking office. "

I could feel a headache the size of Texas coming on . Well this was gonna be a shit show .
I collapsed back in my seat . " What's the chance that Theo's kidnapping is linked to that piece of shit guys? "

The silence answered my question.  This was like a war . An enemy to.my enemy is my friend type shit . This only meant one thing,  we had to act fast and smart .

Daddy?????????????जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें