UPDATES

So I should probably put like a warning or something before I write such explicit material.I know there are gay people out here ,not just them the whole spectrum who have experienced something close or just had a geberally bad experience. This isnt meant to be a trigger or anything like that 😅 .I'm sorry about that and rest assured I'll do better .

All in all thank you for your support ,it really makes a difference. I'm trying on my end to make the bad and sad parts as short as possible,  cause who doesn't like fun ?

Do you think Theo has had enough? Zane should get to him or maybe he could escape or something ( and no I'm not insinuating any of these scenarios 😅) or should the torture go on for a bit.

I know you're all a bunch of softies ,you'll probably tell me to end his suffering 🙃 ,but I'm still asking . Viwer engagement is important to me.

So the floor is open , do tell me if I should set him free now.
I wanted to incorporate a part where Tbeo goes into little space due to all the pain and stress ,but that's gonna be hard . Majorly because he doesn't know about headspace and it'd be hard to write about it from his POV.

And I know some people hate multiple POVs in a book. that's why I've stuck with the two.
If anyone has thoughts on that , either if it's on how to bring it up or not bringing it up at all ,feel free to share .

Thank you for your time , reading and engaging.  Show some love by liking my story 😊😊.

See you guys on the next update.