CHAPTER SEVEN

I had just finished feeding Theo, which was a task. I didn't have any baby friendly utensils and he kept complaining that the spoon was hot or too big.
I cherished every second with him and laughed when he got grumpy over those little things.
"You ready for your bath baby ?" He had made himself dirty and I also wanted to care for him more.
"Yup !" I carried him to my room and deposited him on the bed. I had asked my housekeeper, Maryl to run me a warm bubbly bath . It was just right for little Theo.
I didn't have a single bath toy and it was too late to send someone to get them for me ,so we'd have to cope for today.
" Come here my sweet, daddy's gonna take good care of you ."
Once inside the bathroom I undressed him but I left him in his underwear. He didn't know what was happening and I didn't want big Theo to be angry or something worse.
He slid into the tub gently and I washed him quickly.  He had already taken a bath ,this was just to rinse out the food bits.
I got him out of the bath and dressed him up in one of my t-shirts ,which was too big for him. I had a packet of new boxers which I put on him too, although they were also a bit big on him.
" Ready to sleep ? "
" No no, me want greeny. " I honestly didn't know what that was. I looked at him as he also looked at me.
" Baby ,can you tell daddy what greeny is ?"
" Toon, toon greeny " I hope that meant cartoon ,I was really becoming rusty .
I handed him my ipad and he quickly rushed to search up his cartoon.
" aren't you a smart baby." I ruffled his hair for a bit and left him to watch. I'd grab a glass of warm milk from the kitchen just in case he needs it.
" Maryl, could you warm up a glass of milk for me ? I'm sorry for keeping you up this late ,neclxt time I'll be sure to call you beforehand. "
" Stop fussing , I usually wait for you to get back home before I sleep. And I'm happy to see you with someone. You're happy. "
I let let out a laugh. This woman was too much sometimes.
" I hope I'll get to see him some more ." She placed the glass and a cookie on a tray before me.
" Me too. I'll do everything to make him mine. " We said our goodnight and I left.

Theo was already dosing off.
" Baby , daddy's back." He looked up at me and back at his cartoon.  A second later he let out a big yawn.
" Is someone sleepy? " When he noticed the tray he reached out blindly .
" Cookie, pwease. " Just a minute .
I took the ipad away and handed him the cookie. " Don't make a mess baby. "
He was too focused on the damn cookie.

I held the glass close to his face and he came for a drink. He was a really good boy taking turns in between nibbling on the Cookie and drinking the milk.
Once he finished he said a quiet thank you and lay in bed. He was really sleepy.
I put the glass on the side dresser , dimmed out the lights and got in bed with him. I held him close to my chest and watched as he drifted off to sleep.
He was the cutest.

After I made sure he was fully out I took out my phone to answer some work emails. I wasn't sleepy and I had left a lot behind to spend the day with my baby.
One hour in I heard Theo's phone ring. It was ringing continuously so i decided to pick it up. Maybe it was his parents calling wondering where he was.
I laid him gently on the pillow and slid out of bed.
I took the phone to the bathroom, that way I wouldn't be too loud and possibly wake him up.
" Where are you ? You piece of crappie didn't I tell you to bring your gay ass home ! Theo you better listen and listen well. You made a fool out of me today with your disappearance and then you had the nerve to act like you didn't know what I meant . I gave you ten minutes, hours ago to bring you filthy self back here and I would have gone easy on you.  Do you take me for a fool ? I swear to God you'll not see another day once I have my hands on you. "

" Who is  this? " I finally spoke . He was talking non stop.
" Who are you ? Are you the man filling Theo up with your cum you abomination. I want him back here ASAP. "
" Whatever I'm doing with him is none of your business. You have no right to speak of him like that . Is that the way you were going to talk to him ? "

" I'm his father, I'll call him however I want. I'm giving him tonight . If I don't wake up to him begging on my doorstep you'll see my wrath. "
After that he hung up. He had an audacity .
Is this what Theo had to go through everyday?

I stalked back into the room and sat in my armchair.  Didn't he tell me his father was a priest or something? Do they behave like such ?
I was really thinking a lot about this. I didn't want him back in that house but at the same time that was his decision to make . I can't force him. I'd bring it up in the morning, I just hope he'll still be little.  I could keep him here then.

I slid in bed late that night,  plagued by the thoughts of Theo in that house alone with that man. I couldn't allow it. I wouldn't allow that.
I held him close to me and he let out a hum of satisfaction in his sleep. My sweet baby , he didn't deserve that kind of life. He was meant for greater , better ,the best ,and I would go to heaven and hell to make sure he had everything his tiny little heart desired .

I'd give him all the love I'm this world and show him that he was the best baby in the universe. I kissed his forehead and closed my eyes . There was no way I'd develop a headache because of that piece of trash.