CHAPTER NINE

"Come here son! "
I froze on the spot. Why? He was acting weird and my I really didn't want to be here right now .

" I don't like repeating myself Theo, now come here !" I limped to him, although I took my sweet time. He grabbed my hand and roughly pulled me to my knees . That hurt like a bitch.
" So son , my friends had something planned for yesterday, but you got us running behind schedule with your disappearance act ."
I remained silent .
" Yes Theo . I wanted to go easy on you yesterday, but you made me angry . So I'll make this as painful as possible. " I didn't even know this man. His menacing smile sent shivers down my spine .
" James are you staying ? " Father said yes.  That he wanted to witness the first session.  What session? What were they going to do to me .I was genuinely scared now?
I scanned the room , I didn't know this place so the front door would have to do.

" I know what you're think about Theo and don't even dare me son." I gulped and looked at my fingers . I didn't have my phone with me , I hadn't called Zane.

One of the men stood up and pulled me with him to another room. There were some jars of water , a bible I think , ropes . Before I could comprehend what was going on my hands were being tied . I was spread apart and they secured them separately. 

" Dad please whatever is going on here I'm sorry . I won't go out agai..." A slap landed on my face. Were it not for the ropes I would have fallen over .

" Did I ask you to speak ?" My head remained hung . I should make this easier for the both of us .

" Theo , we have you here today because we need to remove the demon inside you, boy. Admiring other men is a sin . A huge sin. Your father gave you time to get over your infatuation but you didn't. So today we'll help you get rid of it."

I couldn't think ,I felt like I couldn't breathe for a second. Demon? Get rid of it ? What were they saying? I was woken up from my overthinking by a jar of cold water. It was cmreally chilly.
" water from the Jordan " They surrounded me each with jugs of water . They poured it over me as they mummered some words . I was soaking now .

One brought out a chest and opened it . It had canes .
" Father.." I screamt from the pain . I'd been hit on the back.
" Be silent!" The pain was scorching hot.
Another blow landes on me ,and that's how it was for the next few minutes.  I was hanging on by the ropes they had tied me to. My voice was sore from screaming, which I had stopped doing at some point because they hit me harder when I cried out .

I felt like dying , was I bleeding ?
" Theo, that's enough for today , you'll rest and we'll continue tomorrow. "
They were taking this too lightly, I needed medical attention or something.
I looked at my father and he sidestepped me and headed for the door . " I'll be back when you're cured . In the meantime I have a wedding to plan and construction plans to take care of ."
He left . Just like that.
I was untied and taken to a separate place where I would be sleeping. It was a mat on the floor no more .
" We don't want the demon to get comfortable. Once you're healed you can get a good life ."

How was I going to get out of here . Tears started flowing from my eyes.  I never asked to be gay , I have never asked my father for anything, this was the one thing he was supposed to give me . He had the options to disown me or pretend like I don't exist. I didn't sign up for this type of life .

I lay my sore body gently on the mat . My back was on fire and my knees were scrapped . I didn't want to look at either of them.

I closed my eyes and memories of Zane and I flooded me . He was so kind and nice. He made me feel safe , I wanted to be with him right now ,not here ,cold and in pain.
I don't know how and when I fell asleep but I did. I was woken up by the man who brought me here .
" Time for a quick washdown before we begin today's session. "
The house was chilly and I was cold having slept without a blanket .
I floowes him down the hall and we ended up in the basement of sorts . There was a car and some tools then a hose .
" Clothes off ." I looked at him like he had gone mad . " Come on now Theo, don't you like seeing other men naked . Doesn't that turn you on? Now clothes off or I won't be easy on you. "

I slid off my vans followed by my shirt . I turned around and got rid of my shorts.  I folded everything well and put them in a neat pile
He directed me to go by the wall . I jumped when the cold water came I'm contact with me . It was powered and cold .
" Get your hands off " When I didn't remove my hands from my junk he aimed it directly there . " You have quite the load there , atleast we know you're a capable man."
I've always hated my junk. I wished I didn't have any . Whenever other men saw it either in the gym or locker room they would make comments like your woman must be lucky . That made me to stop working out and generally being in a position where I'm exposed .

"Turn around and bend over " I did. He was quite for a minute before I felt the water hit me . " You have a nice ass son "
Every second I was exposed to him made my skin crawl. I felt like shrinking into myself.
" Now do the be shy , I'm just appreciating a thing of beauty . Put on your clothes after drying off with that towel . "

I tool the barely there towel and dried my body. 
" Can I get new boxers ?"
" What do you think this is ? A shopping mall ? You're lucky I let you keep the clothes " I dressed in my day old clothes and followed him back to the main house.
" Hello Theo, are you ready for today ?"