CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

ZANE'S POV

Both the boys looked like they wanted to argue. They gave each other sympathetic looks before shuffling their feet in our direction. I patted my thigh for emphasis.

He gingerly placed himself on me, and I adjusted him just the way I liked . I knew in my mind that this was a stretch. After what he had been through, there was a risk of him having a panic attack . But I wanted to treat him normally,  that's the only way I thought would be of help to him. If I carried him around like some broken person, then he'd believe himself to be ruined . That was the last thing I wanted .

" I'm gonna give you five since it's your first time . I would have made you stand in the corner, but you lied to me . That is unacceptable.  Do you hear me Theo ?" He nodded .
" Words !"

" Yes, Daddy, I understand. "
" Good , I won't have you completely naked, okay? " I pulled down his pants and pulled up his t-shirt . I immediately saw the scars there , I had forgotten about them , and they didn't define him in any way .
" Count them for me, baby boy, if you forget I start ."

I rubbed my palm over his clothed ass cheek , he was a beautiful boy . His ass was round and succulent but not too big, perfect fit for my hands . I couldn't help the thoughts that races through me but I put them aside, this was not the time .
Without warning I gave his left ass a firm spank.  It's like I could feel the air whoosh out of his lungs . He gasped then took a second before counting .

I massages the area , the fun in spanking came from giving it to them when they least expect it . When he was all relaxed I spanked his right side, followed by another one on both cheeks .

His hand came behind him ,trying to cover the area . I let him do it for some time before I gently pulled it off .
" You're not supposed to touch. What if I hurt your hand ?"
He whispered a sorry daddy before sitting still , he was so rigid . I gave hos lower cheeks a slap then I had only one left . I massaged him before I gave him my final one .

Immediately I hefted him onto his feet and made him straddle me . I made sure his ass was in-between my legs so he isn't in so much pain .
" You did so well baby , such a good boy. "  He had tears in his eyes but he was smiling at me . I held him closer, my precious baby .

After that I made him a bath, and cuddled up with him in my bed .
"Daddy .." I thought he was asleep he'd gone silent and I didn't want to shift him .
"Yes baby "
" When you were spanking me , my mind felt fuzzy ." It must have taken him a lot to admit that." It was good . My mind was silent and I wanted to stay there . "

"That's called subspace . It's when the endorphins give you a massive high and you're in a state of bliss . It doesn't just come normally.  You must have a deep level of trust in your dom for your body and mind to give you that reprieve ."
" I trust you with my life ." I got chocked up .

" Thank you baby, I'll never abuse my trust . Maybe later on we can try spanking for enjoyment and make you reach that spot again . I'll have to teach you about subdrop though if we're going to try that.
It's when those hormones get finished and you hit a massive drop. You feel miserable, depressed, and might want to hurt yourself.  My rule number one is to provide you with aftercare. So even when you don't want me around casue of the subdrop I'll always stay my love . And don't ever try to escape aftercare.
We'll talk some more about this and come up with safe words for you.  That's just a word that will make me stop. You get to say it when you don't like when I'm doing to you or you're overwhelmed and want me to stop. "

He was listening intently . " Okay daddy,  but I didn't get subdrop today ."
" Well, you don't necessarily get it, but that's mostly the case . I can say it's because you didn't get too many hormones in your head . "

" Thank you, Daddy ." With that, he placed himself under my head, and he was out in minutes.

Sorry it's super short but I wanted to move onto Theo on a new chapter