CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

Uncle Bas was the best in the world.  He gave the best piggy rides and would sneak me some extra sweets when daddy said no . He also bought me take out whenever I didn't feel like home food.
The best part about him were his eyes, I loved them so much and when I told him so he was so happy. 

They've been around for about a week now,  and I was happy . Daddy seemed happier with them around , although they spent a lot of time in the study talking, especially with uncle Mal.
I didn't have an issue though, he looked tough but he got me stuffies every time he went outside. My room was almost full but I loved them all . I even named one after him .
I never knew I could have people that loved me so much . Right now I was not in my headspace . I had just woken up from my nap and I was feeling a it cranky , I just wanted to cuddle up to my daddy . And maybe I was a teeny tinny bit horny . So that wasn't helping.

I changed into a clean set of flannel pajamas, I honestly didn't bother dressing up in this house. This was just to let them know I was big Theo at the moment.
With my ruffled hair and not so clear eyes ,I headed for the study . They'd definitely be there as always .
Everyone was used to me now , I didn't know . Little me was known for barging into rooms.

" He's been spotted . I told you it'd take little to no time to get him . I just needed to confirm if they're the same person. Then the team watching him can grab him and take him wherever you want. "
That got my attention. My feet stopped moving.
Good thing uncles right hand men weren't outside the doors like they like .

" I haven't talked to Theo about this yet, I don't know what he wants. Personally I want to kill him . Prison can't pay for half the shit he did to my baby. "
Were they talking of my father?

" By the way , do you know that the mom moved countries.  She's a real piece of work. Your husband makes people assault your child and you freak relocate !" Suddenly I wasn't standing anymore . My feet had given up on me .
She left ? Where did she go to ? Does she know what father orchestrated to be done to me ?

Did I really mean nothing to her ? I was crying.  Ugly fat tears rolling down my face , I wanted to scream , hit something,  blame someone  , anyone !
I let out a chocked sob. I wasn't breathing.
" Calm down little prince,  daddy's here ." I was being scopped up into his arms . " Breathe ! BREATHE GOD DAMMIT! "

My mind wasn't functioning, I tried to open my mouth . Everything felt painful, my chest felt compressed.
" Lay him down before he passes out ." Stuff was being done to me . One minute I was in daddy's arms , the next I'm on the floor . I hated this curpet, it was an ugly maroon colour. My nose was pinched and someone breathed into my mouth . It actually felt a bit better.
It was done a couple of times until I felt like i could take in air.

I gasped and took one large chunk , almost chocking.
" Just like that ." Steady hands were rubbing my back, I leaned into Zane , feeling tired , drained and a bit worthless.
" You're okay my sweet one . I'm here baby.  "
" Theo , let's play a game okay . 5 senses. " I nodded. I wasn't in the mood to play but I didn't want to disappoint Bas .

"One thing you can see ?"
" Daddy ."
"Good boy , now tell me something you can touch , feel ?"
" I feel your hands on my back, daddy is holding me too."
" Such a smart boy, what do you taste ?"
" Salt . Tears ?"
" Yes . What do you hear?"
" Your voice ."
" Okay, lastly what can you smell?"
" Someone's cologne smells like summer , airy and beachy ."

He let out a small laugh " I've never heard the beach being described like that . But that will be Mal, he had a thing for  summer . " Feeling better now?"

" Yes, thank you uncle Bas. "
Daddy placed me under his chin . " I'm sorry you had to hear that ."

" I always knew the truth, it was just different hearing it out loud . It's okay daddy, I have you now. "

" And us !" Bas added.
I smiled . Yes it sucked but I had people who genuinely loved me . I'd take care of them too.

" Daddy , can we go to bed . I'd like to be held by you . " He nodded and said a quick bye before carrying me to the room. He settled me in bed before rushing to the bathroom to bring a warm wet washcloth. He wiped my face with it, claiming the dried up tears would irritate me . I just smiled while watching him .
When he was back, the housekeeper delivered a bowl of ice cream. Saying Bas said it would cheer me up.
Daddy fed me some bites while I lay on his side.

" I really love uncle Bas daddy, Mal too. They're the best uncles in the whole world . "
" I'm really glad you like them baby, we can see each other some more."
" Yes, please. "

He fed me the rest of the ice cream before setting the glass bowl aside . He went to wipe the side of my mouth ,but I had other plans in mind. I captured his mouth in mine . But I didn't push, i let him take full control of me . In seconds we were kissing hard. One hand was at the back of my head and the other was lifting me onto him so I could straddle him .

" You're tempting me baby ." His voice sounded like sex and sin .
I let out a moan. He moved to my neck, suckling so hard I'm sure he left marks.
" Daddy !" I moaned out when one of his hands held my nipples . It felt extremely good. 

He had me on my back in minutes , my legs were spread wide for him . " Whenever you want me to stop, say the magic words. " He was back on my neck. This felt like heaven .