CHAPTER TEN ( Zane ).

" Sir ! Sir ?" I looked at the man .
" Sorry everyone, can we have this meeting postponed.  There's something urgent I need to attend to ." Everyone agreed and left .

"Zane ? What's wrong with you today ? It's not like you to zone out in a meeting like that?"
" I haven't heard from Theo . He hasn't called !" Did I sound delusional or maybe obsessed. I didn't care though, I needed to see him.

" The kid must be busy ,have you tried contacting him?" I hadn't. How could I not have done that yet . I reached for my phone and called him. It went directly to voicemail. I called multiple times ,still the same.
" It's going to his voicemail ."
" Now as a daddy , I'm not dismissing your concerns for your submissive, but it might be off ,or something happened to it. He might just be busy and he forgot to call you and is planning to . There's a list of endless possibilities.  He might even be afraid you know. So let's do this , do your job . Then you can drop by at the flower shop and ask about him . He might even be there . If he's not there you can try his home . From there you can jump to your conclusions. "

I don't know what I would do without Xander ." Thanks man. I needed that talk."
" No worries and please call me when you find out anything.  I'm willing to help in any way possible. "I knew he meant that.  He's been my best friend for as long as I can remember.

" Now since there's no meeting, I'm going to surprise my little one ." I smiled a bit at that. Xandee was my business partner and he mostly worked from home.  We each had different roles in the firm ,I chose to be more hands -on.

He hated coming into the office cause that meant he had to take Charly to a daycare . Don't worry it's a special one for littles. Charly always cries when he's left there and there's nothing a daddy hates like seeing their baby cry .

He left for the daycare and I got immersed into work . My brain was trying to work in overdrive but I couldn't stop thinking about Theo.  What if his father had succeeded in doing something bad to him. Lunch rolled in and I was out of the office so fast my employees were surprised. 

I decided to drive because I would not waste precious time walking. In no time in as pulling up at the flower shop , I heaved a sigh of relief when I found it open .

Disappointed is the word I can use to describe the feeling I got when I walked in and found some girl at the counter instead.
" Hello ,how can I help you today ? " Sheryl , her name tag read that .
" Can I see Theo? "
" Um he didn't come in today,  may I know who it is ? I'll pass the message."

" It's Zane . Can you tell him he was supposed to calm me . Is he sick ?"
" I honestly don't know, it unlike him to not report to work.  I'll tell him that though, when I get to him."
" Thanks . Can I ask something private?"

She looked skeptical.  Was I acting like a pervert ? " Concerning Theo." She noted.
" How is his home life ? Relationship with his parents? Are they close ?"

" His dad is not a big fan of him , his whole family in fact his whole family isn't a fan of him. Apart from his brother. "
I had to go to his house . Maybe he was there. I thanked her and left . It was quite the ride to his place.  All the exile my mid was running a mile a minute.
I swear if he that man hurt a hair on his head I'd end him.
I stepped on the gas , there were barely any vehicles on the road so I broke all the rules .
I didn't bother to shut down the engine or lock the car , I jumped out of the car and in seconds I was banging on the door with so much fury .
Minutes later some man opened it ,he looked mad.
" What do you want ?" I recognised that voice .
"Theo. Where is he ?" He gave me a sinister smile.
" Are you the man who answered the phone ? Well Theo ran away. I wanted to reprimand him and I guess he was scared or bold ,either . He left ."

I didn't believe a word that cam from this man's mouth . " Tell me the truth, where is he ?"

" Believe it or not ,he left . Now get off my property !" That's didn't sound like Theo ,he would never run away from here or would he ? I can't pretend I knew him well enough to judge his actions.
With a heavy heart I headed back to my car . The drive back was queit ,I was worried.  Where was he ? Was he warm ? Big or little? What if he became little while out there on his own ,anybody could take advantage of him.
I called Xander " I can't find him ,the father claims he ran away, his friend hasn't heard from him . I don't know where to look now ."

"Okay just calm down first, if he truly ran away maybe he went back to school don't you think. You mentioned he studies right ? He might be staying with a school friend or in his own place over there . Just be calm and think rationally ."

" I don't think I can be calm , what if it was your Charly, you'd be rummaging through this city ." I felt like doing that too. Although I had no claim whatsoever over him.

" True but you don't know him that well. Let's not overreact only for him to come back a day or two later okay. I know ots hard since you like him , but let's plan things out first ."
He was right ,I couldn't do anything as for now. If I wanted to file a missing person I'd need to have evidence that nobody had heard from him and that I really did look for him beforehand.
" Thanks bro , I needed the talk."

I drove home, there's no way I would focus on anything at work ,I'd just be a pain in the ass for my secretary.

"I'll find you Theo ."