CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

I couldn't believe this was my life now . I've been waiting for the second shoe to drop for weeks now, but it seemed to be true. Zane was really my daddy, and I was his . A while back, we had to say down and had a serious conversation about our relationship and dynamic. We'd been playing together too, I was yet to regress to a younger age the furthest I could do was four years old . And I was excited whenever I got to be a baby. It calmed me down like nothing else. I had no worries , no care in the world, just existing with my friends and daddy.

I also enjoyed subspace , we've been doing stuff in the bedroom as well . I came to realise I like it when daddy is rough with me and calls me all sorts of names but only in that scene . The sad part was the subdrop . Surprise, I got that, too. Luckily for me, I have the best daddy in the world , he took care of me until I felt golden .

I was not allowed to go back to work, so I received an allowance from him. It took a lot of fighting for me to cave . Deep down, I felt like I didn't deserve it, but I have a stubborn daddy, and he's rich as fudge . He doesn't want me lifting a finger that feels nice for a change.
We had yet to talk about the school issue , for now that was the last thing on my mind . It was always a means of escape from life at home .

As for my kidnappers , they have a court date scheduled. So far, I've been maintaining my distance from them and unnecessary attention. The media for wind that my daddy was involved in this , he is a big name after all and now they're snooping all over the place ,looking into my personal life too . Not that I had a life to begin with, but still !

At the moment, I was with Charly and our caregivers for the day. Zane and Xander had a super important meeting to attend. They absolutely couldn't get out of it, and to be honest, we also needed some us time . We were at Xanders place since I was bored of being home, and my uncle had a large pool.

" Do you wanna go to the pool now ?" I pipped up at that .
" Yes !" We ran outside from our positions on the living room floor . We had changed into our trunks a while back, so we just jumped and started playing.  Charly was really cool to hand out with both big and little him . He was my best friend now .

We splashed around for a while before we got hungry .
" Could we please get some snacks ?" I asked the lady charged with taking care of us . She smiled and headed inside .
At that moment, we decided to play hide and seek . This backyard was huge, so we wouldn't need to leave and worry her .

I went first, so Charly hid . After counting to twenty, I went in search of him .
" Come out, come out wherever you are," I coxed while checking behind stuff , the bar, the large palm tress, and under tables .
I headed into the poolhouse just in case he had thought of hiding in there.

" Charly ? Are you here ?" The place was silent, and although it was cleaned so as not to be dusty, the air felt not used . I was on my way out when something caught my attention . I know for someone else seeing a gum wrapper wouldn't mean anything, but it made the hairs on the back of my neck and hands to stand .
Only one other person chewed this gum. It was a disgusting flavour . I turned slowly and looked around the house , it looked untouched. I meekly walked around , there was nothing, but I wanted to be sure . I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the master bedroom.

My pictures were all over, from the police reports , my kidnapping, at the mall, at daddy's house. Almost everywhere .
I picked up one , I was in a onesie playing with Charly , another one with daddy in it and Uncle Zane. My heart rate picked up , this was a lie . But I could see them ,my eyes had all the evidence needed to know that he was watching me and my new family, practically threatening them .

In the middle of the room, there was a small note , don't talk and they live . I was shaking my head from side to side .
A movement came from behind me, amd I felt like I was frozen in place . I didn't turn around ,I didn't want to face whomever was there .

I was pulled back by my hair, his bubbly breath hitting my skin. " I hope you understood me . Shut up, and no one gets hurt. When you go to court, just deny everything you piece of shit . And once everything is done, come find me . You'll know when the time is right , no one follows , no one knows, and no one gets hurt ."
He looked different, bloodshot eyes, unkempt beard and hair , even his clothes looked shabby .

I just stared up at him, until when will he haunt me like a nightmare. Can't I be happy.
" Now be a good boy and wait here while I make my escape, you didn't see me ." I was shaking . My world was craging. Everything was ruined within minutes .
I had to protect daddy, he always protects me, so it's my turn and Charly . My breath caught at that! Where was he .
I scrambled out of the house . His name was on my lips. I would never forgive myself if he was hurt .
I saw him come from within the house .
" Theo ? "

I was hugging him in seconds.  He's alright . He's not hurt.
" You're alright."
" Yes, I wondered where you disappeared to, so I went looking. Are you okay ? Why are you crying?"

I shook my head. He was fine, and that's all that mattered .
" Daddy ! I want to talk to my daddy." He nodded and led me inside to our phones . He dialled the number for me and gave it to me . It rang and rang .
" Daddy's not picking up ." My voice came out as a whine.

" Maybe he's still in a meeting . Let me try mine ." He called what I suppose was uncle . He was also not picking up.
We were both getting worried now.
" Can you check in with someone else at work?" I couldn't believe that I could actually think at the moment.  I was minutes away from a meltdown.

He nodded, hands already searching for another person to call. I watched as he talked to his daddy's assistant, who said they had left about half an hour ago to come home .

" But they're not home." Charly was also becoming restless . My stomach was in knots, and I wanted to throw up.
I kept trying to reach him, but it kept going to voicemail now .

" Let's just relax. Maybe they got caught up and are coming home with a surprise. " I know that he was trying to make me feel better, but he didn't sound convinced, too. That was not like them at all.
We startled when Charlys phone rang , he showed me the ID, and it was uncle . I breathed a sign of relief.
He answered, and I tried to read his expressions , he was so stoic . This was now big Charly.  The way he squared  his shoulders proved that much .
" We'll be right there. "

Where were we going ? I was confused now . " Theo, I want you to listen to me well. " He held me by the shoulders . I was getting scared.

" Is it...about ....da...daddy ?" My simach was in my feet literally.
He gave a small nod.  " There's been an accident. "

At that exact moment, I felt my world shatter.