CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

THEO'S POV
Daddy ! That's the first word I could think of . I knew I wasn't with him , I was feeling foggy . I almost laughed at that, but my throat was as dry as the Sahara and my head as heavy as lead .

At least it wasn't the classic bound in a chair , my wrists would have been so raw . But this was worse . Whatever contraption I was on, I wanted off ! I could feel tears forming in my eyes . Don't cry , it'll only make them happier . Whoever they are .

I was on a table sort of thingy.  My head is almost hanging off . I hated being upside down if not for fun and games . I took a look around the space I was in . Just a room with a drawer on the far side . Great ! Torture equipment or what .
I tried lifting my hand , cuffed to the table .

At that exact moment, some man walked in , he was built like a brick wall, and I didn't recognize that face.  What trouble had I gotten myself into this time .
He walked around me as if he were inspecting merchandise. His sheer presence made my skin crawl, and bile fill up I'm my throat . This was a very bad position. What if I choked to death !

"So you're Theo ." His voice was cold as ice yet smooth like velvet. A voice that could lure you into the pits of hell . I hated it.
I knew better than to speak . I'd keep my head low literally and figuratively and wait for my daddy and uncles to come.
I know they will.
He moved to my head , his massive hand latching onto my head . Fuck that hurt . I bit into my lower lip to prevent any sounds from getting out of me . I wouldn't give him the pleasure . His hand was wrapped around my curls and between the position and his firm hold ,it felt like my hair would fall off .

Daddy would be furious if I lost a single hair , what about a whole lump of it. His face was inches away from mine . Ewww creepy man keep away ! Of course, I didn't say that I wasn't dumb after all. 
His eyes were dark , almost black, and you couldn't make out the details . Just an orb . That's a weird description, right .

"You know I expect answers when I talk pretty boy , we wouldn't want to ruin your pretty face ." He let go of my head, and the motion had me banginh it at the edge of the table thing . Unfortunately, a cry left my lips, and he seemed very smug about it .
Tears pricked my eyes, but I wouldn't allow them to fall . I already seemed weak enough.

" You know I expected a lot more from Zane's boy. How come you're so weak and pathetic? Or you're only good at warming his cock ? Anyway I wouldn't blame him you have such a pretty little face and pouty lips. " His shoes left a little tap sound as he moved. Probably Italian leather or something . Daddy wore such when he was going to work .

The tears I desperately tried to hold back started falling . I missed him, and I should have listened to him about today. Then maybe I'd be at home warm and comfortable with a bottle.

" I haven't done anything to warrant your tears yet, kids. " He walked out of the room, leaving the door open . If only I could get my hands through these cuffs . But then I don't know where I am , how far I am from home, or anything I know . I slumped as all hope drained out of me .

" So they did get you . " My body froze like a block of ice. Spinal cord as straight as the fudging equator . It's him .
"I knew you'd go meet with your good for nothing, brother . You ought to stop being so predictable. " My body started thrashing against my bounds ,I wanted out and away from him . I didn't want to see ,hear, or breathe the same air as this man .

"Still fighting, huh boy , I hope your life in the glass cage didn't make you forget where you came from . What you deserve for being a sin . You wanted to make my life hell ? Let's see who'll have a life at the end of this . "He moved to the drawer . I was right, wasn't I?
I couldn't see what he picked, but my heart rate tripled . At this rate, I'd have a heart attack.

The word no was in my throat, but I couldn't get it past my lips . I wouldn't beg him .
He came back with a gag . My eyes were probably the size of saucers when I saw it . " I don't like your screams." That's all he said before he fastened it on me . I tried to shake my head from side to side, but that was hurting me more than deterring him .
I couldn't breathe , it felt like this thing was clogging up my veins and arteries.

Stop thinking about it. The last thing you want is to pass out . That's what I kept telling myself. Being conscious was better than not knowing what would happen to me , right?
Hot searing pain , that's what brought me back to the present. I couldn't even register where it came from ,my whole body was buzzing, and before I knew it, a scream was in my mouth. This time round, I wasn't imagining it , I couldn't breathe.

He did whatever he had done again . I screamed until I didn't have the energy to again. My wrists were on fire from me, pulling at the cuffs . I could feel it, the blood oozing from my thighs.  Why did I put on shorts . He had cut my thighs .

The man who was in the room came back.  Their voices sounded sluggish.
"Don't kill the damn boy ! I need to get those three here and he's the only way ."

" This won't kill him, only hurt like a bitch . I won't touch any major arteries or veins ."
He looked at me then and the satisfaction I saw on his face made my blood run cold . Another cut, a barely there scream and I could see floating black dots in my vision .
Well there's goes the no passing out thing . There's nothing I could do . Now maybe if I stayed blacked out he wouldn't touch me and I can dream of happy things.  The life I had instead of this hell .

With that in mind I let the darkness take over. He could kill me if he wanted .