| F O R T Y |

CHAPTER 0040

CHAPTER 0040. ANGEL GRIFFIN DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH EMOTIONS PT (LOST COUNT)

trigger warnings for the following subject matters-
death, fighting & blood

trigger warnings for the following subject matters-death, fighting & blood

ANGEL'S SUDDEN ATTACK SEEMED TO catch Kronos off guard. His golden eyes seemed to flicker for a small moment as they met Angel's now dark purple ones.

He seemed to take in the sight of Angel's scowl for a slow moment, as if searching for something else, but all he could see was rage in his expression. It shook something within him, he could feel a chipping within him, but chose to ignore it as Angel's blade clashed with Kronos's much larger one. 

Sparks flew as their blades continued to collide as Angel put up a surprising fight all things considered. It seemed as though his rage seemed to cloud his injured mind, pain was something he couldn't feel in that moment, he couldn't feel anything.

Not only his injured body, but also the difference of his blade and Kronos's.
For a moment it seemed like Angel had the advantage as he was somehow able to push the Titan Lord back step by step, slash by slash. Angel's blade surged forward, slashing harshly against his breastplate.

The force of his blow cut a thick gash in the celestial bronze from his sternum to his shoulder. But just as things were seemingly going in Angel's way, Kronos surged forward at a surprising speed, his blade colliding with Angel's dagger with such force it sent Angel stumbling back in surprise.