Ravage

(Kane’s POV)

I could hear her screaming after we left the cellar. It made me smirk, knowing I finally had what I had always wanted. I had won.

“Orlando, make me drink will you?” I asked one of the guards.

“Uh, sir, we don’t have any supplies here,” Orlando responded.

“Of course not,” I said through gritted teeth. “Why don’t you and Riot fetch some supplies for our new home?” I asked him while tossing him one of my credit cards. “Use my card to get whatever you think we will need.”

He nodded his head, before walking outside to meet up with Riot, who was smoking a cigarette on the porch. We had lost most of our slaves that night. They had all escaped during the fight. The ones who were caught were eliminated on sight.

“So, where are we going?” Sophia asked as she sat on the couch.

“How about a new club that just opened?” I asked her while shrugging. “It’s a little bit of a drive, but I mean, after last night we both could use a drink.”

“Sounds good to me,” she said while nodding.

“Go get ready. I’ll be up in just a moment,” I said as I slapped her butt.

She rolled her eyes and giggled, before running upstairs. The remaining four vampire guards in my clan are sitting on the couch in the living room.

“Where are you going?” Mikael asked.

“Out for the night. Don’t worry, I’ll bring home dinner,” I said as I sat on the edge of the table in front of them. “But if Alice escapes, I will kill all of you. Do you understand?”

They all nodded their heads in agreement.

“Very well then. Make sure you keep an eye on her, she’s a handful,” I said before standing up.

“Yes, sir!” all four of them said in unison.

Once I had their word, I walked upstairs to get ready. Just as I opened the door, Sophia dropped her towel.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize you would be coming in here so soon,” Sophia said as she tried to hide herself.

I chuckled at her shyness. We had known each other for many centuries. This wouldn’t be the first time I’d seen her naked. I remember when we were younger we were always skinny dipping in the lake behind the castle my father owned when he was alive.

“Come on now, Sophia. It’s nothing I haven’t already seen,” I said as I walked in and closed the door behind me.

“Oh, hah ha, you’ve got jokes,” she said as she rolled her eyes.

I watched as she pulled a pair of dark red lace thongs and a matching bra out of her suitcase. She looked back at me while bending over to put the thong on. It was as if she wanted me to watch.

“Care to help me, if you’re just going to sit there and watch?” Sophia asked while dangling the bra in front of my face.

Her breasts are only inches away from my face. I bite my bottom lip, trying to hold back the urge to ravage her right here on this dusty old bed. After taking the bra from her hands, she turned around. I admired her backside, as I stood up to help her buckle the strap on her bra.

“So, what are you planning on wearing?” I asked as I caressed her half-naked body.

She turned around, and laced her fingers behind my neck. The lust I have for her is such a strong emotion. It was the only emotion I could feel, other than rage. I could tell she felt the same rush of lust, because her eyes reflected mine.

“Why don’t you get a shower, and you can find out when you get out?” She asked with her lips so close to mine.

She pulled away as she smirked, then gently shoved me away. I shook my head and laughed, before heading to the bathroom. She was such a tease, but that only made me want her more. I stripped out of my clothes, and took a hot shower. It was definitely needed after the long night we all had.