Stunning

(Alex's POV)

As Damon and I were walking back to my room, we heard a loud commotion coming from inside. After unlocking the door and forcing it open, we saw that Anna was drinking from Rain. I quickly pulled her off of Rain. She was out of control. It wasn't until I grabbed her face and forced her to look straight into my eyes that she finally calmed down. Her appearance changed back to her human form almost instantly.

"Alex?" she asked.

Her eyes turned toward the broken mirror then toward Rain. The shock of it all caused her to faint in my arms. I picked her up and laid her down gently on the bed, before rushing to aid Damon and Rain. She was bleeding very badly.

"Why did this happen to her?" Damon asked me.

"I don't know, Damon. Something must have happened that set her off," I said with a sigh. "I'm sorry, I feel horrible that she's been hurt by Anna."

"Can you give me a hand here and help me with her wound?" He asked.

I quickly ran to the bathroom to retrieve some items from the medicine cabinet. When I returned, Damon quickly grabbed the first aid kit from my hand. Rain is still holding onto her neck, while she falls in and out of consciousness. I poured some alcohol on a few cotton balls, before cleaning the blood around her hand and neck wound.

Once I cleaned one side of her hand, I moved it out of the way, and cleaned the palm of her hand. Damon held a few pads against the opening of her wound. The blood had started to coagulate around the edges of the wound, which means the blood was clotting. After cleaning Rain's palm, I watched as Damon wrapped gauze around her throat.

"Thank you," she managed to say before going unconscious.

He looked down at her, brushing her blood-stained hair out of her face using his left hand and holding her hand with his right hand. I left them alone, as I checked on Anna. She looks more peaceful in her sleep than she did earlier. I never should have left her alone. I lean down and kiss her forehead. As soon as I touched her face, she woke up. She made a hissing noise, but stopped when she realized it was me.

"Come on, Anna. Let's get you cleaned up," I said as I grabbed her hand.

She followed closely behind me. Before closing the door behind her, she stopped to look over her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Rain." She said while pulling the door shut.

After hearing Damon and Rain leave, we both undressed, while waiting for the water to heat up. She washed the blood off her chest, neck, and face, as I washed the blood out of her hair. When she saw the blood gathering at the drain, she began to cry. I held her naked body close to mine, as she let out shaky sobs.

"What have I done?" she asked through her tears. "What have I become?"

"It's normal. It happens to newborn vampires. You did nothing wrong," I said.

"Yes I did. She didn't deserve that. I got angry and I blacked out. I hurt an innocent girl," she said as her dull eyes looked up into mine.

"What you've done is nothing compared to the things that she's experienced while being here," I said.

She pushed me away, despite my efforts to comfort her.

"It doesn't matter!" she argued. "Just a few days ago, I was just like her!"

She punched the wall, cracking the checkered pattern tiles.

"I will have to teach you how to control your anger and thirst," I said calmly. "Do you see why you can't leave?"

I knew it was a mistake right after saying it. She looked at me with fury in her eyes.

"You made me this way!" She yelled as she tried to slap me.

I grabbed her arm, and before she could slap me with the other hand, I grabbed that arm too. I pulled her close to me. Our noses touched while the water trickled down onto our faces and naked bodies. Feeling her body against mine gave me comfort.

"Are we really doing this all over again?" I asked with a chuckle.

"No, I'm mad at you. I hate you!" She yelled.

"No, you don't. You know you don't," I said as I put my head against hers.

"Why is it that I'm so weak when it comes to you?" She asked with a sigh.

"Maybe it's because of this," I said as I kissed her on the lips.

At first she resists me, but eventually gives in. I playfully bite her bottom lip. Her eyes are closed when I open mine, but I could tell she enjoyed it.

"Or maybe this," I said, as I kissed her neck.

She pulls my head in closer, practically begging me to bite her. I release my fangs, and they pierce her soft, wet skin. The taste of water mixes with her blood, as I drink from her neck.

Her blood still tasted extremely sweet, if not better than before. I could tell she no longer felt pain when I drank from her, by the way she moaned and grinded her body against mine. I stopped myself from continuing any further when I heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?!" I asked angrily.

Anna kisses my neck and chest, rubbing her soapy hands up and down my muscular body. I feel myself becoming tense. The feeling of wanting more, but knowing I couldn't have it, was even more of a turn on.

"Hurry up! It starts in about an hour," Damon said.

After hearing my bedroom door shut, I sighed before turning off the water. Her neck had already healed. She surprised me by wrapping her arms around my neck, pulling me into a passionate kiss.

I know she wants me just as much. It's another side effect of forming a blood bond with your mate. Lust is very powerful. I chuckled before making her stop. She bit her lip and blushed, while looking up at me.

"We've got a dinner party to get ready for," I said with a half smile.

She gave me a pouty face, but she knew she wasn't getting out of attending. It was a very special event, and it was necessary for us to be there. After stepping out of the shower, we returned to the room.

I grabbed the white button up shirt, black jacket, and matching dress pants that were hanging neatly on the back of the bathroom door. As well as the pair of boxers and socks folded neatly on the night stand. After putting on my clothing and shoes, I turned around to see Anna standing behind me.

The dress she now wears is a beautiful dark shade of red that complements her skin tone. Accompanied by a black lace corset, as well as black and red pumps for shoes. She also wore a red diamond studded locket to complete the look.

Although I thought all of her belongings were lost over the past few decades, due to our clan relocating. I was surprised to see her wearing it. Regardless, Anna looked absolutely stunning in Lillianna's dress.