Blue Eyes

(Alex's POV)

I didn't want to feel anymore pain. So, I took Damon over to the corner to talk things over.

"Listen, I like this girl. So, be gentle, or I'll break your neck," I said.

Damon nods his head, before looking at her with thirsty eyes.

"I can see why you like her. She is a beauty," Damon says while staring her down.

He tilts his head to the side, studying the frightened girl.

"You know, she kind of looks like-" He began to say before I cut him.

I clench my fist into a ball, while giving him a deadly stare. He takes the hint and shuts his mouth, not finishing his statement.

"Don't say her name," I said while closing my eyes.

"Understood. So, who's going first?" He asked.

I looked at her with sorrow in my eyes.

"We will both do it at the same time," I said.

I didn't want her to feel any more pain than she had to endure. We both walked towards her at the same time. She began to whimper and shake. When I held onto her arms to get her to stay still, she thrashed around violently.

So, I sat on top of her, tightening the chains to stretch her arms until her hands were above her head.

She stared up at me. The expression on her face showed defeat.

Once she stopped moving around, Damon stood close to her on the opposite side of the bed. He began to run his fingers up and down her right arm, looking for the largest vein.

"I won't lie to you. It will hurt at first, but then you will enjoy it," I said truthfully as I began to unbutton her shirt.

Damn those long sleeves. I really didn't want to expose her body, but it had to be done.

"Please stop," she begged me.

After undoing the last button, I decided to just tear the whole shirt off. She began to cry, and we hadn't even started yet. I lowered my head to her throat, taking things slowly by kissing her neck. Her body shuddered below me. She must be enjoying it.

I could hear the low growl coming from Damon, as he patiently waited for me to begin. He licked his lips, before lowering his head to her wrist. It was time. I sank my teeth deep into her throat, and Damon did the same to her wrist. She screamed and yelled.

"No! Stop, it hurts!" she yelled.

That's when Damon and I took the pain away. Filling her with a tingling sensation, spreading from her throat and wrist to the rest of her body. Her blood was so sweet, but that only made matters worse. I didn't want to stop drinking from her. At that point, Damon had already finished and was wiping her blood from the corners of his mouth.

After noticing I couldn't stop, he pulled on my arm. I pushed him away, sending him flying through the air. He hit the wall hard, causing a few bricks to break away from the wall.

"Stop, or you will kill her," he said while standing up.

That's all I needed to hear to make me stop. Anna and I both were panting. Damon ran to the bathroom, bringing me back some gauze to cover her wounds. I avoided making eye contact with her, while we bandaged her wrist and neck. After I finished bandaging her, I stood up, before looking over at Damon. His eyes grew wide.

"What?" I asked.

"Your eyes. They are blue, not red," he says.

I run over to the dresser near the bathroom door. While looking at the antique mirror, I notice the change in my appearance.