Cast Of Characters

Alice: Elle Fanning

A mute, 16-year-old, girl who was given the banshee curse as an infant to mask her true identity so she may hide amongst the humans. She wasn't human, nor banshee, but rather something so much more. Alice can speak telepathically. Her birthday is on New Year's.

Anna: Bailee Madison

Alice's best friend since they were babies, both sharing many things in common. They were alike in more ways than they could imagine. It was as if destiny had handpicked them for each other.

Tate: KJ Apa

Tate: KJ Apa

Tate is the new boy at Alice and Anna's school. Upon making eye contact with Alice on the first day of school, there was instant chemistry, but just like Alice, Tate also had secrets.

Ceciellia: Jessica Lange

The grandmother of Tate. She was the widow of a man whose father owned a generational corporation that trained humans to kill different creatures that plagued the earth. Even though her husband was part warlock, due to his father being seduced by a witch. It was something he and Ceciellia had in common. Both were born from the purest of bloodlines of the original witches. Together the two of them were unstoppable, being that they had the upper hand in a battle with creatures much stronger than humans. They were known as The Slayers, until a banshee was thought to have taken him in exchange for letting Ceciellia and their infant daughter live, making Ceciellia a widow. She retired from her slaying days to raise the daughter who had to grow up without her father.