CHAPTER 15

AUDELIA'S POV

"If I am going to be your source of entertainment, you might as well pay me." I mumble under my breath, lifting my gaze from my phone, meeting Lucas' eyes that have been on me since the first step I took in the room.

"Don't flatter yourself. It is not worth it." He retorts and I scoff.

"Says the person who has been staring at me since I got here." I turn off my phone, pocketing it before returning all my attention on Lucas. "Tell me, are you a stalker?"

He rolls his eyes as he leans back in the couch. "Even if I was, you would not be worth all the trouble."

"Afraid of getting killed?" I taunt. "Or are you secretly a fan." I raise a brow at him as he frowns. "I would understand that honestly."

"I-" He starts but I cut him off. "Or do you want my autograph? Is that why you have been staring at me this whole time? You are too shy to ask." I hold back a smile as I tease him.

His frown deepens, "You think too high of yourself Audelia."

"Stop frowning Lucas or you are going to scare all the women away." I roll my eyes. "And, I don't think too high of myself. I just know my worth." I throw him a playful wink.

"The women never once complain when they are with me. In fact, they leave pretty satisfied."

"Keep your disgusting sex tales to yourself." Valeria says annoyingly from beside me, face scrunched in disgust. "Poor women probably got STDs or something from you."

"They would beg to differ." He smirks, sounding cocky.

"Damn bro, you went and had all the fun on your own." Giovanni plops down next to Lucas, slinging an arm over the latter's shoulder. "Couldn't you have invited me? The ladies would have had a better time."

"Sorry but none of us are interested in hearing about your potential threesome." I look at the duo.

"Who said there would only be three?" Giovanni wiggles his eyebrows playfully as his eyes dart between Lucas and me.

Before I have a chance to reply, Lucas shoves Giovanni lightly, before speaking. "You are one to speak." He scoffs. "Last time I saw you with a girl was probably two years ago."

"Two years?" I am actually taken aback slightly by the information. "Is that why you have all these fantasies going on in your mind?" I ask playfully.

"Just because you never saw me with anyone does not mean, I have not been with anyone." He mutters annoyingly, sending a glare at Lucas and me and we just shrug.

"No need to get all agitated." I mumble under my breath.

"Can we switch the topic to something else rather than your sex life?" Valeria speaks up, sending a glare towards Giovanni who smirks in his seat.

"Come on, it is such an interesting subject"

"I think the word you are looking for is fucking disgusting." She replies.

"Oh but I know someone who would beg to differ." Valeria frowns as she huffs, returning her attention back to the laptop in her lap but the small smile on her face does not go unnoticed by me.

"Again, fucking disgusting." She mutters.

"I did not know that you have to curse in all your sentences." Lucas interjects and I let out an annoyed sigh.

"At least its better than speaking with our hands." I retort and he glares at me. I smirk to myself.

"At least we have more class by doing so compared to swearing constantly." He retorts.